Marilyn & Macy

Chapter 47
___________________

Marilyn

"So your telling me that Keegan and Dave and their little kids are back in Miami?"I ask on the phone with Marcus

"Yes mari, their back. I ain't helping you this time"

"Don't worry. I have someone else to help"I smiled. "Macy is back in town"

"Double trouble I see"—"I'll talk to you later. I have a meeting in a minute"

Marcus hung up the phone. I stared at my little sister who was playing with daughter Abbi. It's been two years since my sister left me in Miami. She been with her two kids and I been with my kid.

Macy didn't like staying in Miami cause of her past. She was a prostitute while I was a stripper. We was bad asses. Double trouble. We aren't twins. I'm the oldest and then Macy came along. We a year apart.

Sometimes I kept thinking, why did she really left? But she never told me why. "Mom called me earlier"Macy walked in the kitchen.

"What she said?"I ask. Her blue eyes scanned the phone.

"That she was coming over to see me and then she's leaving back to panama"Macy said. "I might go with her"

"Why?"I tilt my head to the side looking at her.

"Mari, you don't want me here. I can tell you don't"Macy said. "Why I'm even explaining to you"

"Yes why are you?"I rolled my eyes at her.

"I don't have time for this. I'm leaving" Macy grabbed her bag and items. "By Abbi, I'll see you next week"

"Bye tete"Abbi waved goodbye to Macy. Macy walked out the door slamming it. I don't care if she's mad at me or catch an attitude. I don't care about her at all. I never did.

Macy

I didn't want to leave Miami just yet

I didn't want to leave Miami just yet. I wanted to have a drink with someone I met a long time ago in New York. His name is Mike.

He told me last week that he's living in Miami with his friend to help him out. I'm happy that he moved to Miami cause I was thinking about moving to panama with my mom and live a happy life. My ex husband won custody of my kids so I'm motherless now.

"Where is he?"I mumble looking out the window. I sigh shaking my head. He always does that. Be late to our dates or don't show up at all leaving me to drink the night away.

But I guess he's changing. "Sorry I'm late, I had to put my friend kids to bed"

"Where is the parents and the babysitter?"I ask with a smile.

"The babysitter is there and my friend took his fiancé out. Yeah, he finally proposed to his lover"mike smile. "What took you so long to come back and be with me"

"The case and my kids and husband......."

"Ex"mike corrected me. "He is your ex. I'm your husband now"

"Mike shut up"I laugh. "Where the ring?"I held out my hand.

"I'm just playing"

"You always playing mike. If you really want to marry me, do it"I stared at him.

"Macy, you have to think about it. You ain't thinking"mike said. "You been married to this man for 6 years and now you want to marry me after your husband dump you and took your kids"

"Mike....."

"Macy it don't make sense. When I was with you in New York, Where was your husband?"mike ask.

I thought about all the shit I done wrong. I see why my husband wanted to leave me. "I had sex with you in my bedroom while my husband was in his man cave"I swallowed my salvia.

"Mhmmm. You could of left him a long time ago. Took the kids, got a job in New Jersey, something Macy"mike said. "But you wanted the money for drugs and sex"

"I'm sorry mike"I cried.

I look down at my phone seeing the a text from Marcus.

Marcus_ you need to see what your sister is up to. She's on her way to that man and woman house.

Me_ who's the man and woman?

Marcus_ Dave east and Keegan