New Years pt. 3

Chapter 27
_____________________________

Keegan

"Where is Dave?"I ask angle. Angle drunk her Hennessy then looked at me like I was slow. "Angle!"I semi yelled.

"K-Keegan, relaxxxxx"angle laugh. She's drunk. Now I have to find Dave so I can get half these people out my house. It's 3 in the morning and I'm tired. Mike was outside with Dave friends so maybe I should ask Mike.

"Mike"I called his name. He stop smoking his blunt and looked at me. "Mike, where's Dave?"I ask.

"Aww shit"Mike got up from his seat.

"What?! What's going on?!"I ask.

"He went to show that bitch the bathroom but haven't come back since then"Mike walk inside the house. I followed him in the house taking my shoes off. Mike walk down the hallway to the bathroom and that's when I heard Dave yelling.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!! I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND KIDS!! THE FUCK IS YOU DOING!!"Dave yelled.

"YOU THINK I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THAT BITCH!! ALL I WANT IS YOU DAVE!! SHE WON'T HAVE TO KNOW!!" Oh hell no! I kicked the bathroom door making Danny fake ass jump. She was on her knees while Dave was on the bathroom counter trying to get away from her.

"Is you serious bitch!! My fucking man!!"I yelled.

"Bitch he don't want your ugly ass!! He wants me!!"Danny said stumbling towards me. "And you are fired!!"she push my head back. I didn't want to do nothing cause we had guest who knew Dave. But before I can do something, angle ran to the bathroom beating the fuck out of Danny. The whole bathroom was trashed. They broke my glass that I had for decoration. My bathroom mirror.

Danny was bleeding from her eyebrows and nose. Marilyn pulled angle off but that only made Danny get her last hit so I jump in whooping Danny ass while angle got her Christmas present. She whoop Marilyn ass.

Marilyn and Danny dresses was ripped off. Danny didn't have on no panties and bra. Marilyn didn't have on no bra. What kind of nasty bitch don't have no undies under her outfit?

Everybody was crowding us as Mike separated us from the Danny and Marilyn. "FUCK YOU BITCH!!"Danny yelled at us. Angle started twerking in their face while everybody was bucking her head up.

"That's real ass right there bitch!!"I pointed to angle ass. Marilyn rolled her eyes and grabbed Danny hand walking to the door.

"NO MARILYN!! I WANT MY ROUND WITH BOTH THEM HOES!!"Danny kept yelling. They walk completely out the house. I walk to the staircase up the stairs so I can get cleaned up.

I walked inside the room with angle and closed the door. Now I lost my job. I don't have a job. But who cares. The bitch wasn't paying me enough to do them bald headed ass women hair.

"Ouuu, I been wanting to beat Mary ass so bad"angle jumped in excitement. I looked at her with a blank face. "What's wrong with you?"

"I thought you was drunk?"I ask.

"I was tipsy but when I saw Danny putting her hands on you, bitch I was like a damn Rottweiler"angle said laying on my bed.

"Dave very upset"I mumble.

"Fuck Dave. He should of whoop Danny ass himself"angle said.

"He would of been in jail"I laugh.

"So fucking what"angle said. "now I'm tired"

"Go to sleep"I laid down feeling sleep take over me.

______________________

I'm sorry that it's short. I'ma update again. Don't worry.