A/N

Hey guys!

I know some of you have been waiting for me to upload, but school has started for me and I have also started a new story Broken Tears. I will be trying to upload chapter ten by tonight or tomorrow night. I have very limited time to work on my stories, but I promise you I haven't forgotten about them, I 'm currently working very hard on a lovely chapter ten and chapter two for you all.

I promise I will update even quicker if you guys could get more people to read and comment on my story! I need feedback in order to find out what you guys want to happen.

As for Broken Tears:

Zoë Braxton, with her lush brown hair, mesmerizing brown orbs, and sparkling smile, tours the United States, melting hearts with her brilliant acting skills and breaking them with her amazing looks. But it wasn't easy for Zoë to be in the place that she is in now. It took a lot of courage, and being an actress was her reward for dealing with her messed up family: a father, missing since Zoë was three years old, a "slave driving" stepmother, and a spoiled, bratty sister; the cliché Cinderella family. 

Things start to go even more down hill for Zoë when she stumbles across Harry Styles of One Direction and her co-star for her new Hollywood hit: Broken Tears. Harry and Zoë have a long and winding history together. They had been best friends, until he disappeared to the world of music and media: he had changed forever. 

For the promotion of the movie, both Harry and Zoë's managers decide that it would be best for them to act as if they were in a romantic relationship sending Zoë's brain in a whirlwind of emotions: confusion, love and heartbreak. Suddenly, Broken Tears isn't just the title of a new hit motion picture, but is the story of Zoë's dramatic life.

Please, please, please help me with my story! I'd love feedback, comments, votes and fans! Without you as my fans, I wouldn't be where I am now!

Thank you so much!

Yours truly,

Destiny.