Remember

Haruhi P.O.V.

It's been a week since Kairi remembered Kyoya, Tamaki, and me. She doesn't Remeber anyone else.

Today I am taking her to music room 3 to see if I can jog her memory at all. I'm having Tamaki be there. She remembers him she should see him. And Honey and Mori will be outside the room in case she remembers them too.

"This." I said as I led her into the room. "Is music room 3."

She looked around for a while. Her eyes rested on Tamaki who was standing there. He smiled softly at her.

"Tamaki!" she said and ran to him. She hugged him. He laughed and hugged her too.

She stepped back and looked around some more. She walked over to a table. It was covered with small cakes and sweets. Honey's table.

"This..... This is.... Honey-senpai's sweets table." She said and smiled.

"Honey-senpai!" she squealed. "And Mori-senpai!!"

The big doors swing open. Honey was standing there with Usa-chan and Mori.

"Kairi-chan!" he yelled and ran to her.

She picked him up and swung him around as she hugged him.

"Oh I missed you Honey-senpai!" she said. She put him down and went to Mori.

She hugged him and he hugged her back with one arm. She looked up at him.

"Hi." He said. She laughed and stepped back.

"How many Hosts is that?" I asked.

"Kyoya. Tamaki. You. Honey. And Mori." She smiled.

"Wanna have cake with me Kairi-chan?" Honey asked.

"I would love to eat cake with you AND usa-chan." She said.

"You remember!" he squealed.

She went to his table with him and Mori. I stood back and watched with Tamaki.

"She remembers most of us." I said.

"Don't worry my darling daughter. She'll remember everything soon enough." He said.

"I just feel bad for Hikaru, senpai." I said.

"She'll remember. I know she will." He said.

"How many left?" Kairi called to me.

"What?" I asked.

"How many left? How many Hosts?" she asked.

"Two." I said.

She sat and thought for a moment. She's trying to remember Hikaru and Kauru. She sighed and went back to her cake. Not yet.

"Soon." I said to myself as Tamaki went to eat cake with the others.

~~~~ one week later~~~~

She still doesn't remember the twins. I can see her trying. She's trying hard. She just can't seem to do it on her own.

I was sitting in music room 3 with Kairi. I'm having the twins come here. Maybe she'll remember if she sees them.

Kauru walked in. Without Hikaru. Ugh. He had a box.

"Hikaru is refusing to come from the garden." Kauru said as he set the box down in front of me and Kairi.

"Kyoya thought these would help." He said.

"What are they?" Kairi asked.

"They're pictures you took." He said an smiled.

She started going through the pictures. She smiled at them. She picked one up and laughed. It was of the twins playing the 'Which One Is Hikaru?' game.

"Such a silly game." She said.

"What?" Kauru asked.

"This game....." Then she realized. "I remember this game!"