In Love?

Hikaru's P.O.V.

After a while into the game I got bored. I looked around and saw Kairi on the couch. I walked over to her.

She was asleep. I smiled down at her. She's cute when she's sleeping. I sat down next to her. She's really beautiful. Wait what did I just think?

I moved her shoulder a bit. Her eyes fluttered open. She looked at me with her big violet eyes. She smiled at me. My heart skipped a beat. Why?

What is this girl doing to me? I've never felt this way about someone before. I'm always nervous around her. I never know what to say. I try not to say much because I don't want to snap at her.

"Hey Hikaru." She yawned. I laughed a little.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sure." She said and laughed.

Her laugh gives me this weird feeling. Everything she does gives me this weird feeling. She got a text. She frowned.

"My moms outside. I gotta go." She said and stood up. I stood up too.

"I'll walk you out." I said and followed her to the door. She gave me a smile before running to her car. When she pulled away I went back to the couch.

Haruhi walked over. She sat next to me. I think she knows I have feelings for Kairi.

"So...." she started. I sighed. Knowing what was coming.

I texted her. I didn't want anyone knowing what she was going to say. I explained to her everything about Kairi. All the feelings I get when she's around. Haruhi smiled at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Hikaru..... I think you're in love." She said. My eyes went wide.

I sat back and thought about it. I'm in love?

Am I?

I think so.

Wow......

I think I'm in love with Kairi.

I smiled to myself. And Haruhi put a hand on my shoulder. She then got up and walked away.

I sat there for the rest of the party. Thinking about all the things I love about Kairi.