I Win

I woke up and Hikaru wasn't in my room. No one was. I looked around. The room seemed darker than usual.

I sat up. There weren't any tubes on my arm. I stood up. I walked to the door and opened it. It was dark in the hall. There was a flickering light above me.

I walked into the hall. It's deserted.

"Hello?" I called. No answer. I walked down the dark hallway.

I walked towards the elevator. I pressed the down button. Nothing. Must be broken.

I kept walking and saw a door open to a room. I walked in and screamed. All the Hosts. Dead. All of them were dead. Hikaru. He's not here.

I heard something behind me. I turned around quickly. Hikaru. I sighed in relief.

"Hikaru." I said. There was something off about him. "Are you okay?"

No answer. I took a step towards him. He suddenly dropped to the ground. There was a knife in his back.

I screamed. I felt something grab me. I screamed louder. I shut my eyes and screamed for help.

I opened my eyes and I was in the hospital room. Hikaru was holding me. I was screaming. I stopped.

"W-what? What's h-happening?" I said shakily.

"Shhh. Shhh. It's just a nightmare. It's fine. It's okay. I'm here." He said and I held on to him tightly.

He hugged me tightly and tried to calm me as I cried. Finally I stopped crying. Hikaru pulled away and wiped the tears from my face.

"You okay?" he asked.

"N-no." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"What happened?" he asked.

I told him everything that happened. He hugged me.

"It's okay. We're okay. Everyone's fine." He said soothingly. I just stayed there in his arms.

He started humming a song. I couldn't sleep. I just sat up in Hikaru's arms while he tried to calm me.

I soon couldn't stay awake any longer. Hikaru hadn't fallen asleep yet.

"Go to sleep Kairi." He said. I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up and Hikaru was still holding me. He was awake. I sat up.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I said.

"Doctors came on earlier. They said you can leave when you woke up." He smiled. "Kara brought you some clothes. They're in the bathroom."

I nodded and got up. I picked up the clothes and frowned. A pink skirt and a white shirt. Kara always wants me to dress girly.

I laughed to myself and got dressed. At least Kara gave me things to do my hair. I pulled my hair into pigtails and put on my converse. She gave me those at least.

I walked out and Hikaru smiled at me.

"Well don't you look all girly." He said.

"Shut up." I laughed.

"Let's go." he said and held my hand. "We're going to get you food."

"Nah. I'm not hungry." I smiled. He gave me a 'seriously' look. "I'm just kidding. I'm starving!"

He laughed and walked me out to his limo. I got in and all the Hosts were there. I smiled at them.

"Hi." I said and we spent the whole ride talking and laughing.

They took me to a restaurant and I ate a lot of food. I was starving.

When I got home Hikaru came in with me. My parents weren't home because they were on a business trip. There was a note on the door. Kara was at the store.

Me and Hikaru sat on the couch to watch a movie. I yawned and accidentally hit Hikaru in the face.

"Really?" he said.

"Sorry." I laughed.

"You want to fight?" he laughed.

"You think you can beat me?" I said.

"Is that a challenge?" he asked.

"It is." I laughed. He pushed me down on the couch. He was grabbing my arms so I couldn't move.

I flipped him off of me and he landed on the ground. I laughed and he pulled me down. He started wrestling me. I was stronger than he thought because within minutes I was on top of him.

I was pinning him down the way he was holding me down when he first told me he loved me.

"This seems familiar." He laughed.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. But....." He flipped me over so he was on top of me. "I think it was more like this."

"There's something missing." I said.

"Hmm...... Maybe....." He leaned down until there was barely any space between us. "It's missing..... This."

He kissed me. I kissed him back. I noticed he loosened his grip in my wrists. I flipped him over. He just stared at me and laughed.

I leaned down like I was going to kiss him.

"I win." I said and stood up and sat on the couch.

"Kaaiiiirriii!!!" he whined. I just laughed at him while he laid there on the ground.