dix-neuf

Brooke's POV

Today is the day. I don't know if I am being dramatic or not but I believe I'm doing this for the best of it. It's been awhile since I am away from everybody and everything. The least expected thing that Daniel could have done. I couldn't think straight with what he have done. He have yet to call me the past few days. Have he moved on? It was that fast? Did he went back with his ex-girlfriend? All this possibilities running through my mind giving me a realization that I will be alone again after 6 months of being with someone and clinging onto him.

I woke up and get myself ready. Went to get a shower and put on a new sets of clothes. Pull 2 of my luggages down and have my mom help me with the stuff. I didn't bring all of my clothes to London. Most of it are with me but I decide to leave some here in case I'll be back here again. I put the luggages in the trunk and take a last look at the house that I'll be leaving.

The ride to the airport is full sorrow and Mom looked at me a couple times when there is a red light. "Mom, I'll be fine there! Don't worry! You can always face time me and we can talk for hours okay!" she looked at me and tears roll down her cheeks. I cupped her face with my hands and said "I know you're sad! I'm sorry I have to do this. It's been awhile since I manage to heal and just find who I really am" I hugged her and she said "Please take care of yourself. If anything happen, don't hesitate to call me even if it's late" she looked at me and kissed my cheek

"Flight 328 to London. You may now board the flight" the flight attendant annouced through the public system. I took my carry on with me and gave my Mom a last hug and kisses to assure her that I'll be fine. Going through security was pretty fast looking at the short line infront of me. I took a last look back at my mom without any regrets and continur my way to the gate.

I manage to get the window seat and its pretty early now so I decide I should just sleep through the flight or wake up later in a bit. Put my phone on flight mode, put my earphones on and the flight attendant announced "The flight will be taking off now. Please buckle up and have your seats upright. Hope you enjoy this flight" I sleep through most of the time. Only to wake up when they were serving lunch for us.

After about 9 hours of sitting on this chair, I have arrived in London and it feels surreal. It feels different from Seattle. I look out for someone who have my name up because my modeling agency managed to get me a driver to send me off to my apartment. I'm thankful for that so I don't have to find another uber and hussle my way through to the apartment.

About 15mins into the drive, I have arrived at my apartment. Its somehow massive I shall say. Enough for me. I walk up to the lobby and I saw someone waiting for me. She stood up and said "Brooke? I am Bella. I am your agent for the apartment. So here's your key and your apartment is at level 6. If you have any issues with the apartment, don't hesitate to call me. Here is my number.Is there anything I can help you with?" I took down her number and I smiled "Yea, maybe with this luggages" I laugh as she looked at me laughing too.

On the way to the elevator, she told me how to get around this place. I'm pretty happy is near to the city area and I have all my time to go there and explore. I just have to find my way to the place there.

Once I put my stuff in the apartment, I leave a message to my mom 'Hey Mom! Im here in London safely and I hope you are having a great day'. Didn't want to disturb her time sleeping so I just leave a text.

I decide to organize my wadrobe after I get some sleep trying to adjust to the change of time. Basically this apartment has everything, enough just for me.

-The next day-

I got out of bed and didn't realize I slept through the night yesterday. I woke up and take my phone with me to the kitchen to make coffee and bread for me to eat before I head out to explore this beautiful place. I bring the food to the table and open my phone.

There is a ton of messages and calls from Tate,Gabbie,Kay and Christina. I guess Tate know that I move here by now considering she texted me well wishes and that she miss. I decide to text the group

Hey girlies! I'm doing good! Please don't worry about me... I'll be back soon okay! I love you all! ❤️ and of course I miss you guys so much!

As I scroll through the tons of notifications I get. A name pops up 'Baby ❤️💍' I have yet to change the name on my phone, I have yet to call him. Oh hell I didn't even think about him after I decide to move here. It's stupid how now that I have moved he decide to fix everything that he have done. He knows what I have been through, the abusive ex-boyfriend I used to have and the fact that he have the audacity to promise me not to be that guy is just making feel nauseous. I looked through this messages

'I'm sorry!'
'I didn't mean to that! I have no excuse for that but I know what I did was wrong and I wish I could turn back time'
'Its been hell of a time here! Please come back'
'I know you're somewhere out there and I know you are away from everyone'
'I went to visit Seattle and your mom said you wasn't home. Where have you been to lately?'
'Please I need you here. i'm begging you to give me another chance and I'll prove to you that I'm not that type of guy'

I didn't expect my mom to not tell him where I am. It's very rare for her to turn someone down politely. I believe Tate have yet to tell any of them that I am here in London. I thank her for that. I guess she knows I just need my time alone. Daniel making an effort to text me is something I appreciate but to give him another chance is gonna take some time. All of his promises are broken and I have all my trust for him. He tried calling me but I was sleeping. I off my read recepients so that I don't have to be scared to not reply them. I have to take some time to think about this. My wound that is years ago have yet to heal and it was slowly healing when I met Daniel but now it's just getting bigger and it's bleeding inside.

I got up and clean the dishes and head into my bathroom to get ready. Took a shower and since it's almost summer but it's still a little cold here. So I thought of wearing something comfy and that will keep me warm. I don't mind the cold at all. I'm so used to it.

Took my keys with me and all of the necessary items and put my AirPods on. Walking around London is so therapeutic. I saw H&M across the street and I walk over to get some clothes and since they have sale. So why not?

The day went by fast with me getting used to this place. Tomorrow I have a meeting with my modeling agency about my schedule and all of the stuff I need for the change that I need to adapt. I'm so happy that I made this decision for myself. I didnt know this would effect my lifestyle so much. I don't feel like going back to Seattle.

Hey! I hope you guys enjoy this one. It is going to end soon! Thank you for your support on this story! Here is an update for u guys!

xoxo