trois

~Brooke's POV~ 

I walked to the Louvre Museum and manage to get a few photos of the place and how much I can admire the place. As I was seating around there, this beautiful girl walked to me and asked me "Hey, don't mind taking a picture for me?" 

I stood up and agreed to snap some pictures for her. 

"Where are you from? she asked, "I'm from Seattle, you?" "New York, I'm Alyssa btw" 

"Brooke" and I gave her smile. She took the courage to sit beside me and just admire this whole place on its own. I  have yet to go to the other parts of Paris, but this architecture on its own is already beautiful. "I'm travelling alone. Are you on your own too?" she came up with a conversation. "Well yeah, I decided to come here because why not? Explore this City of Love alone is amazing actually" I replied to her.

The whole time there, both of us basically just sit there and admire the beauty of this place until I need to make a move. "Umm, Alyssa, I need to get going and explore more" I break the silence that we have for quite some time. "Oh yeah, umm maybe we can exchange our numbers and hang out throughout the 2 weeks you're gonna be here?" I nodded and we exchange our numbers also exchange a goodbye hug.

I walk down the street to find more attractions they have here. It's only my second day here but I feel like 2 weeks is not enough for me to explore this city. I continued walking until I ended up in front of a cafe that is filled with people and their laptops. Most probably working on their college stuff or work stuff, I find a place to sit and get my early dinner. 

Having to do stuff alone is so thereaupatic, I manage to reflect on the past things that I went through. From high school drama to fake friends to crushing on guys and get friend zoned later on. 

After drinking my coffee, I make my way to the shops around there and as I am finding for some vintage stuff. As I kept walking and taking some cute pictures of the landscape there, I forgot to bring my portable charge and my phone is at 30%, to last me till at night is impossible. So i have to find my way back to the hotel before my phone dies. Luckily, I don't have much to do today.

Daniel's POV

Today we have a show to perform. I kept on thinking about the girl that i bumped to earlier today and it sucks because i didn't manage to say anything and she left right away. As I was too deep in my thoughts, I didn't realize Jonah kept on calling my name.

"Daniel, time to go for rehersal!"
"Daniel?"
"Daniel?"

The third time he called me, i answered him. "What were you thinking about bro?" Jonah asked being concerned as to why I'm acting that way. 
"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about this crazy life we have"
We got up from the couch and head over to the stage and do the necessary soundcheck and rehearsal.

Brooke's POV

I manage to get back to my hotel room without getting lost and I charged my phone right away.

As I have nothing to do, I sat at the balcony of my hotel room and just admire the city again. As I was admiring the city, lots of things came into my mind. Starting of with the guy who bumped into me, his eyes are gorgeous, the amount of girls waiting for someone outside the cafe, meeting someone new. Life is great!

As I was seating at the balcony, i looked down and there was a long queue into this venue that I don't even knoe who is performing. So I ignored it and continue drinking my coffee that I just made

Hope you like this short chapter

Xoxo