dix-sept

To my surprise, it's Dad and Brianna. I hugged Dad followed by Brianna, the last time they came back home was 3 months ago and I missed them so much

Mom heard my scream and ran to the door with her spatula. "Oh my god! What is going on?" She cried and ran to Dad. She hugged both of them and we went in to have dinner together for the first time after so long.

"Hey Brianna, how was college?" I asked her and kept on winking at her knowing that she have a boyfriend and have yet to tell any of them. She mouth a shut up and said "It was good! You should have a college there Brooke" I shake my head and we all laughed knowing who is the most interested one in studying.

Tonight have been amazing. After dinner, we have movie night watching White Chick. Right when the movie end, my phone rang indicating 'Baby ❤️💍'. I picked the phone up, "Hey how are you there?" he said making me know that he want something from me "I'm good. What do you want babe? Just get to the point" I hear him giggle over the phone "Actually I just wanna say I love you so much and you mean a lot to me" I smile and bit my bottom lip. "Are you okay there?" Even when he said this countless times, it still makes my stomach turn.

We talk for a bit and he hang up just because he have a meeting. I am now sitting here on the couch with Brianna and my eyes are getting heavier. "Brianna, I shall go to be first yea" she nod and continue watching whatever show she is watching.

-Next Day-

The time now is 10.50am and I am just so tired. I drag myself out of bed and meet the rest of my family member at the diningtable for breakfast before we go have some family time.

"Brooke, how is modeling so far?" Dad ask making me smile. He rarely ask how I am doing, he only knew what i do from Mom. "Pretty good actually. I am soon gonna travel around USA for shooting. If I happen to stop by your place or Brianna, I'll visit" I smile widely making them smile

We are all done for our family time. We decide to go to the mall and just shop since it's been awhile since we did that together. We went to Westfield Southcenter.

We managed to get a few stuff and have fun of course. We went for early dinner since the time now is 6.50pm. We went to an Italian Restaurant and spend some time there just laughing and sharing our stories that we didnt manage to over the phone. I personally have a lot to tell Brianna and she herself too. We decide to have a day out tomorrow just the two of us. Times like this are the ones that I miss a lot. Before Dad have to be station out of Seattle and Brianna moved out for College. It's just sad. Brianna may come back soon since she is almost done with College but Dad is gonna be there for quite sometime before he can move back to Seattle. I decide to ask how long more specifically "Dad, how long more till you come back here?" I ask with a pout. I'm not the closest with Dad compared to Brianna but I for sure know there is a little spot of me that is happy when he is home or around us. "No so sure sweetie. They said probably another 3 years which is too long for me. I have been there for almost 4 years now" That's how long he is there.

We ended our day with just us going to bed early and cleaning up the stuff we bought earlier today. I went into Brianna's room and said "Do you still want to go out tomorrow or it's a pool day?" She looked at me and smile. It is getting hotter and we now can be out without those thick ass coats. "Pool day! You can just sleep here tonight!" Like the good old days. We used to sleep together when we just feel like it or just need a company or feeling terribly down. "Well, you can start with your relationship Bri" She looked up from her phone and sat up straight adjusting herself.

"This guy name Sam, we basically have almost all classes together and I didn't notice until the day we have homecoming" I smile at her and listen attentively "Well he ask me to be his date for homecoming and it was the cutest thing ever. Of course you saw the pictures I sent you. But 3 days after homecoming, he came over to my apartment with flowers and ask for a date" She tell me everything about her boyfriend and in detail how it happen. I once told her about Daniel so now it's her chance to shine. I basically make her tell me every detail from how it started and how they are here now with the title.

The week went by very fast and we all have fun until the day Brianna and Dad have to go off. We spent most of the days together just having each other around is the best thing in the world. Family never beats anything else. I didnt manage to call Daniel that much this week and he understand why but for some reason I have a weird feeling about him. I manage to call him 4/7 days this week.A feeling that is uneasy and I can't help but to call him. I click on his name and the ring goes on for quite sometime before he finally picked it up.

"Hello! How are you doing?" I asked sounding all excited to only receive an uneasy answer from he or even better he rushed through the call. "I actually have a meeting now. Maybe you can call me later" There is no Hello or anything but just that and he hang up. My gut feelings are usually very strong and right at certain point and I know what it is to know that is true. I decide to text Tate and ask if Jonah is with her. She is now in LA with Jonah, she always visit him once every 2 weeks and stayed there for at least 3 days.

Hey girl! Can I ask you something?

Oh Hey! Is there anything wrong there?

Well no.. But is Jonah with
you right now or is he in a meeting?

Umm he is with me right now. The meeting was yesterday, today they have a free day till Wednesday. Jonah and everyone else are together right now. Why girl?

Ohh.. Do you by chance
know where is Daniel?

Daniel? He said he have some issues he need to get it done but he is with a girl not Angi btw

Ohh okay! Thank you so much Tate

Are you okay there?

Yea I'm fine. He was rushing
through the phone call earlier

Okay! If you need anything, just ring me up yea! Love you girlie! ❤️

Love you too!❤️

I know something is not right. So I decide to facetime him so he can't get away with it. This time round he didn't answer it at all. So I decide to just let him be and I'll wait for his call since he always ended calling me back aftr his meeting.

I believe him and only to find out that...

Hello there! I am so sorry for not posting lately. I was so caught up with a lot of things. I hope you guys like this story. I will make it short and there won't be a lot of chapters to this one. Most probably 25 chapters or lesser. I will be starting a new story after this. So yea ❤️

xoxo