onze

Daniel's POV

I see her approaching where we are standing. Out of nowhere, Brooke let go of my grip and went to her. She started hugging her and they were casually talking. Does she know her? Is she somehow related to het? Did she make Brooke do this? Okay I am overthinking.

Alyssa cheated on me when we were together back in the days and she didn't admit till I found out myself. She even push me into having a sexual intercourse when I said I don't want to. After what happen, I got traumatized and didn't date anyone till today.

Brooke came to me with Alyssa beside her. "Babe, this is Alyssa. I met her here when I was at the Louvre Museum" okay so she is not in any relation with Alyssa. Alyssa came to me and hug me but I refused to. She whispered to me "Well, we meet again after you got famous" Yes we met when I wasn't in the band yet, when I was doing YouTube and solo stuff. I look at Brooke and she is smiling, she doesn't know what is going on. I need to tell her.

I took Brooke's hand and said to Alyssa "We gotta go! Nice meeting you" The rest knows about this girl, she did came over at our place in LA a few times and I refused to let her in. So they all know about it. They know the cue and we went off from the park and to a restaurant since its lunch time.

Jonah tapped me on my shoulder and said "You okay bro? You should tell Brooke to get away from her because she might actually brainwashed her"

"Yeah I'm good! I'll tell her later" I gave him a fake smile knowing that I will somehow meet her again around here knowing she is a model.

After we are done eating lunch, I hold onto Brooke's hand. Walking hand in hand and I started the conversation with "Baby, maybe you wanna stay away from Alyssa"
"Why is that so?" she looked at me full of confusion
"Well basically she is my ex-girlfriend that is kinda crazy i shall say-" she cut me off with hugging me
"If that is what you want and to keep you safe I will stay away from her. I don't want you to get hurt. Is that why you didn't date anyone after?" How is she so considerate and know that Alyssa might hurt any of us.
"Yeah it was. It got me pretty traumatized and that's why I said I'm new to this when I'm actually not"
"Aww you're a fool! How could you? So I'm pretty sure no one knows except for your close one?"
"well yeah" i said and she looked at me deep in the eyes. While waiting for the red man to turn green she gave me a peck on my cheek. I know what she mean by that and I put my hand over her shoulder to keep her safe with me. Now that Alyssa knows Brooke is my girlfriend, I'm afraid she is gonna hurt her. The last thing that I want to happen to the love of my life.

The day goes on as per normal, just 10 of us exploring Paris and pretty much do some shopping. Getting gifts for family back at home. But this particular necklace got me hooked on and wanted to buy for Brooke without her knowing and give it to her before she leaves. I saw Kay standing outside of the thrift store so I went to her and said "Kay, do you wanna help me?" she looked at me as if she understands what I was gonna say "Yea, you want me to distract Brooke, while you go and get the necklace. Well go now before she comes" she looked at me and smirk. "Oh my gosh thank you so much" I quickly ran to the shop and get what I need. Luckily I have a bag with me so I put it inside my bag.

"All set! Thanks Kay" i said to her when I see her with Brooke and Zach talking. I went over to Brooke and hold her. I couldn't be more lucky to have her in my life. She is so kind and humble like I don't know she can have fake friends. God!

The day ends with us going to the Eiffel Tower again. We were just chilling around there and have like a little picnic and watch the sun set.

Alyssa's POV

Now I know Brooke is Daniel's girlfriend. She is gonna see my true colors then. I have a music video to shoot tomorrow who God knows. I have to be there early and just wait for whoever I'll be working with. I was planning to ruin their relationship cause I'm still obsessed over him. I stalked him on all social media and I know he is in a band.