quinze

| Brooke |

Today is the day I'm going out with Daniel's  family and the rest of them is still at my house. I tried getting up from the couch but a pair of arms around my waist stop me from doing so. I slowly move Daniel's pair of arms and walk into the kitchen to do some breakfast for all of us. Just a simple pancake and scramble eggs.

I cook enough for the 10 of us cause Bam Bam went home after the movie. Once I'm done cooking, surprisingly all of them woke up the same time. "Excuse me, how can you guys all wake up at the same time?" I ask "Well you see, we smell food and that is our weakness. So that explains" Jack said and we all laugh "Let's go and eat, but we brush our teeth first. Let's go" I run up the stairs and all of them follow me. Luckily, my bathroom is big enough to fit all of us.

I see all of them brushing teeth with the guys at the back of them. So I said "Boomerang!" They all got ready and i snap. I posted it on my private story to not want any drama. Daniel is fine with that because he wants it to be lowkey too.

After doing so, we went to eat. Obviously I have to ask them what drink they want, "Apple Juice" there you go again. I pour Apple Juice and Coffee for Jonah.

We talk and talk about everything with each other and laugh. I went into the kitchen and put the dishes into the dishwasher. 

"Hey, what time will we be going?" I asked Daniel "7 we leave. Is that okay for you?" I nod and look at the time and it's only 1pm so I still have plenty of time. I look over to my left and Christina is beside me. I tap her shoulder and whisper "I have dinner with Daniel and his family. Mind helping me get ready?" I ask "Sure what time are you guys going?" "7pm" She nod and lightly squeeze my hand.

-Time skip to 5pm-

"Daniel, I need your girlfriend and the rest of you girls too" Christina said and we basically follow her into my room.

"Getting ready begins now" She said and i sat there in front of my vanity and just them doing everything.

After what feels like 10 hours when its only 2 hours, Kay said "You're done and you can get changed". I walk over to my closet and pull out a black dress that is suitable for formal wear. I change and walk out. They literally have their jaws drop "Excuse me, who is this goddess?" Tate say "No you guys are just exaggerating" They all laugh and we walk down slowly since its nearly 7. We look around the living room and there is no one so we sat on the couch while we take pictures together as a memory. Obviously, we do nonsensical things too. After a while, Daniel came along with the boys. "oh my god!  is this real?" he said. I kiss him on the cheek and he said "it's real" we all laughed and Jonah said "Well girls, all of you have a date too HAHAHA" they all cheered

Daniel took my hand and into my car. He drove off to the restaurant that he have reserved. We jam out to songs and talk about anything. As we got closer to the restaurant, I got nervous because it is my first time meeting his family. I think Daniel notice I'm quite and kept on playing with my fingers. He took my hand and squeeze it for reassurance. "It's gonna be okay baby. They are excited to meet you" I said

We walk hand in hand into the restaurant and to a table which have 5 of them sitting. I walk and Mrs Seavey saw us coming. She stood up and approach me "Hello Brooke, how are you?" I hug her back and said "Hello Mrs Seavey. Im good how was the flight here?" "No Keri is fine. It's good knowing that I will meet this lovely girl right here" I smile and look at Anna. She have her smile drawn on her face waiting for me. "Hello Brooke, I'm Anna" she laugh and hug me. We have this vibe that we get along easily. All of them introduce themselves and I'm happy to know them. They are such a sweetheart.

"So Brooke, what are you doing now?" Jeff ask "I'm basically modelling for an agency but thought of doing YouTube too for some extra income" I said. They all smile and we continue eating and discuss about funny things. They bring joy to the table and we laugh till our stomach ache. It's already 9 now and we are all heading back. "So where are you guys staying?" I ask knowing that Daniel is staying at my place. "We book a hotel nearby this area. We head there, come by tomorrow honey" Keri said "I will, goodnight" We exchange goodnights, Daniel and I head back to my house. Again, he drive back. When we are in the car, Daniel said something that is surprising. "Do you love me?" I looked at him in shock "Of course I do, what do you mean?"
"Apparently, you are hiding something from me don't you?"

I'm still in shock and I look at him with tears in my eyes. Well, I do hide something from him which is me having an abusive ex-boyfriend followed by losing my best friends. Hiding it from him is a bad idea and telling Jonah everything.

"Well yeah i did, i didn't want to tell you because I don't want to lose my loved ones anymore. It's enough I experienced it once"
He pull over and look at me deep in the eyes. "Babe, you know you can tell me everything and anything. I won't judge you and I won't do anything

Hope you like this one! Is a crappy one sorry for that

xoxo