Mr Hood

After a long and painful 8 hours I was finally coming to the end of my last lesson of the day, Music.
Now music is the only class I actually like and try hard in for 2 reasons - 1) Music is an escape from reality and 2) Mr Hood.

'Okay class, i'm giving back your music theory essay's so when you leave, come up one by one.' Now essay's were not my strongest forte even in music. I just can't get my thoughts down on a piece of paper in a functional and readable way. So it was no surprise that Mr Hood asked me to stay back after everyone had gone.

'Miss y/l/n please take a seat.' I do as i'm told and watch him intently as he locks the door. He gave me back my exam and sighed, another dissapointing grade that i'll add to the list. 'What excuse do you have this time for another low grade y/n?' I can barely look at him, his broad shoulders, his mysterious aroma and god his cologne is sending my senses into overdrive. 'Mr Hood, I did try extra hard this time, it's just that when you explain the theories, my mind, well it drifts and I lose concentration.' I sighed and battered my eyelashes at him. 'Firstly, Y/N call me Calum and secondly, and what gets you so distracted?.' He cockily smirked and raised his eyebrow, god the things I wish he would do to me.
You looked back up at Calum, his teeth digging into his bottom lip as his darkened eyes bore into yours. You cleared your throat, unable to look away, 'I think you know Cal.' You waited for him to respond, his eyes slowly traveling down to your lips.

Calum walked around his desk to you and pulled you out of your seat by your hand and backed you up against the whiteboard. You felt your breath hitch, your heart beating as you nodded. He leaned closer to you as your eyes flickered, shivers forming all over your body as the teacher who you had been fantasying over for the past school year looked at you with such raw passion.

You released a breath which you didn'y realise you was holding and your eyes locking with his and suddenly – he's kissing you, his lips capturing yours softly as he wraps his hands around your waist bringing you closer. His hands travel down your body and lightly gripping at every piece of skin, squeezing every part until reaching your bum, pulling you up onto the desks You gasp as he sets you down, your legs on either side of him.

'Maybe we can make an agreement, if you promise to focus in my class and do well on your assingments, I can help you out with your fantasy's y/n.' You can barely answer because of his thick colloused fingers tapping your clit, your thoughts racing and heart rate increasing. The sensation of him against you was intoxicating, your mouths moving against each other like your lives depended on it. His tongue slips into your mouth, gentle at first and then demanding, and it's nothing like you've ever felt before.

He moves your thong to the side and instantly starts pumping his fingers in out and you, quickly adding a third and getting you all riddled up, your first orgasm approaches quickly and washes over you. You slide of the desk and Calum pushes you onto your knees. You waste no time. He leaned down to capture your lips in another kiss, this one more feverish and open mouthed. He kneaded your ass with his muscular hands and pushed your face into his now buldging crotch, releasing a deep moan at the friction. A hand reached up under the hem of your school shirt, massaging one of your breasts and earning a equally satisfying moan from you. The passionate kiss grew more and more heated, and he broke it after a minute to pull your shirt over your head. His hand reached back to undo the clasp of your bra smoothly, and once you let it fall to the ground his pupils seemed to blow out just by the sight of your naked chest. You felt confident yet exposed, but made no effort to cover yourself up. 'I'm never going to forget this sight,' he mused, causing your flushed cheeks to redden.

You massage his buldge through his black skinny jeans and lick up and down the thick fabric. He growled at your teasing and pulled your hair as a sign to do more. You undo his jeans and pull down his boxers. His thick brown cock slaps against his stomach, you practically drool at the sight. You skip the teasing and dive striaght in with the deep throat, swallowing and sucking down his entire thick length, earning multiple groans from Cal. You noticed his uneven breathing and allowed him to face fuck you to edge him on closer to his orgasm. Swirling your tongue around his tip, you rubbed it against the underside of his cock until your mouth hit the base, making you gag. "Oh fuck," Cal groaned. You pulled back, looking up at him. You made eye contact and kept his gaze as you slid him back into your mouth. He moaned at the sight as you bobbed your head, pumping what you didn't fit in your mouth. You noticed his stomach muscles tighten, immediately pulling back and depriving him of all contact. You smirked in amusement by how loud he gasped when all pleasure subsided.

'Oh princess you're going to regret that.' and with that he pulled you up and slammed you against the desk again. He brought a finger up to circle your entrance, and gripped so hard on the desk your fingers were turning white. Calum ducked down and vigarously wrapped his lips around your clit, and simultaniously dipping 2 fingers inside you, curling and thurstibg at your g-spot. He kept eye contact, desperate to watch you fall apart beneath him. You leaned your head back and moaned, thrusting your hips up into his face. He was going too slow, and you needed more. All of your fantasys and wet dreams of fucking Mr Hood have come true and were way better tha you expected and it had only just begun. Cal's left hand reached up to pin down your hip, fingertips digging into the skin. You were soon close, begging for a release, Cal just laughed and pulled out his fingers, bringing them up to his mouth and sucking up all of your juices.

You began to wince at the lack of contact but was quickly cut off by the feel of his dick being rammed into you, giving you no time to adjust. 'Fuck Calum.' you moaned loudly, able to see him smiling at you. Actually hearing you moan his name sounded even better than either of you could have ever imagined it would. 'Cal, go faster.' But you didn't need to tell him twice, because he quickly started thrusting faster and harder. The desk under you felt like it would break but you couldn't give two shits, you were finally getting what you both clearly wanted. You could feel him twitch inside of you again and as you clenched around him, he let out some deep and husky groans, you knew he was going to come aswell. 'Holy fuck, Y/N.' You came up and leaned against his body as he relentlessly thrusted inside of you. Calum finally released, yours following amost seconds after. Muffled moans filling the classroom as you two finally came down from your highs. Both of you were panting now, trying to catch your breath after the best sex you two probably ever had.

'So how about our agreement?' Smirked Cal as he stared at you in all your sex dazed haze. 'Why don't you help with me with next weeks assignment?' and with that, he slowly started to rub your clit again.