000 : INTRODUCTION

( 000 )INTRODUCTION❝ YOU'RE NOT MY BOYFRIEND

( 000 )
INTRODUCTION
YOU'RE NOT MY BOYFRIEND.

⋆。˚  ✩

THE NEW-YEAR FEELING RUNG THROUGH THE WINTER AIR OF LONDON WHEN SCARLETT STEPPED OUT OF THE TAXI. She stepped out solo, suitcase in hand, reminiscent of the hour-long haul of sitting, jumping and standing on her case, attempting to squash the clothes Scarlett had bought the past seven months.

Tom was with her until recently, Christmas possibly, only a few weeks ago, feeling the festive cheer together, as boyfriend and girlfriend, a couple in the snow of Norway. The day before New Years Eve, and Tom tells his publicist to release a statement to TMZ saying they loved eachother. Broadcasting to the entire world something Scarlett didn't even want her parents to know about yet was the breaking point, and before she could have her heart broken again like she was with Theo, she told him to leave her. He went to LA with Zendaya. She recorded music with friends.

Now, she wounded up just about where she was in July of 2018 when goodnight n go was released; Oliver's house, slap bang in the heart of London, among pedestrians fighting for space on the pavement and cars queueing endlessly. Just the environment she avoided since she ran from a Californian altar.

"Welcome home, dwarf." Oliver grins as he opens the door, engulfing his best friend in an overwhelmingly large hug, one Scarlett was eternally grateful for.

"Nice to see you too, BFG." Scarlett remarks back to her best friend, settling the suitcase into the hallway, taking in her surroundings, deflating a little. More than anything she wanted to be with Oliver right now, and yet a part of her dreamed of being back in that quaint home of hers that she bought with Tom years ago.

"Been busy, I see. So, when are you releasing it?" Oliver asks, sitting on his sofa, holding up his phone that played the final demo of Scarlett's newest single through her ears, making her smile stiffly at the lyrics she poured her heart into.

Scarlett shrugs, smirking cheekily, "Well, I need to make an entrance first, don't I?"

𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔪