"Hey, I'm Uvo and this is my friend Killua. We're on the swim team. We are friends with Stephan and Damien on the team." Uvo answered politely.

I eyed the girls confused face as she clearly didn't know who we are.

"Oh um, they didn't say they were inviting any guys from the swim team. I can go ask to make sure though!" The cheerleader replied nervously as she turned to the door.

I quickly walked up to her and put my hand on her right arm. "Hey. Let me introduce myself fully. I'm Killua Zoldyck. I'm guessing your a freshman because I haven't seen your cute face around before" I let myself dip closer to her face and I notice that she's looking at me longingly.

"God you smell really fucking good. Look why waste time? Come inside with me, the guys won't care. You deserve to have fun too. Seriously don't worry about it I got you"

The cheerleader looks down at the ground before back at me biting her lip. "Hi Killua, I'm Karen. I've heard about you so I trust you guys are on the swim team. But I don't know..."

Her biting her lip is all I needed to know I've already got her.

I trail my hand slowly to her waist as I whisper in her ear "It's okay, we can go in and lock the door. So no one else can come in. It's late anyways just say you thought the party was at capacity. If anyone tries to give you trouble tomorrow, just text me. I'll protect you"

When I look back up at her she's blushing. I smirk as I grab her hand and open up the door behind her with my other hand.

I'm instantly hit with loud music and a whole lot of weed. I look back and Uvo is giving me this concerning look.

Uvo follows us as we go inside anyways and I ask Karen to go grab us some drinks.

"Dude she could've just asked my guys and got us in. Did you do all that just so she can have fun tonight?" Uvo grunted.

I shrugged putting my hands in my pockets. "Nah, this is my second time in a row getting stopped outside a party. It's bullshit. I can get into anywhere. And on my terms"

Uvo snorted as he started to walk away. "Hmmm Killua has a heart. Though you started this shit, she might be way worse off because of her punishment"

"Hey fuck you! Like I care what happens" I huffed after him as I turned the opposite direction.

I spot Karen walking back to me with two red cups in her hand. She handed one to me as she pouted "Aww where did Uvo go? I got both of you guys some Jack Daniel's. It's pretty much all they have left so"

I grabbed the cup and smiled at her "Thanks babe. Uvo left to who knows where, it's fine he ditches me all the time. You can have the other drink"

I took a swig and made the best poker face I could. Because of course alcohol tastes super great especially when your completely sober !!

Karen responded to me but I didn't hear anything. It was probably about the drink or something unimportant.

I was eyeing the crowd to see if I could find anything. Maybe Gon. Maybe TZ, or any recognizable basketball player on the team. Maybe just someone or something that I fucking knew out here.

Nope I came up absolutely empty. Where the fuck am I?

This feels like de ja vu. I always find myself talking to a girl wishing I was doing anything else.

"Hey can you show me around this house some more?" I say as I take another drink. I turn around a little to cover up my reaction to the taste better as she starts speaking again.