Secure

Dedicated to Narutofangirl123 

The so-called 'Civil War' had ended, and Team Captain America was finally coming home to Avengers Tower. Everyone on both sides of their battle was thrilled to finally be able to meet up with one another on a peaceful note.

Although no one would openly show it since Steve and Tony were still on some rocky terms.

When the rogue Avengers (now no longer labelled as terrorists) arrived at one of the most secure buildings in the world, they were more than just a little surprised to see a fifteen-year-old kid rifling through the fridge while mumbling something about eggs.

Who was this kid?

Everyone eyed the young teenage boy warily, and only then did Peter Parker turn around to find half of the Avengers staring at him. He just gave them a charming smile and waved joyfully.

Their hearts melted right there, whoever this kid was, he owned their asses already.

"Hi, Mr Captain America, Mr Winter Soldier, Mr Hawkeye, Ms Black Widow, Ms Scarlet Witch, and Mr Falcon! Anyone want an omelette?" Peter beamed at them with his childlike innocence and started cracking eggs to make an after lunch snack.

They all just nodded mutely as they watched the kid cook clumsily around the kitchen. Clint mumbled to Natasha, "Who is this kid, and how did he even get in here?"

Natasha caught Peter's mouth twitch upwards in a hidden smile, before he quickly hid it. She couldn't help but ask herself what he was laughing silently at, he couldn't have heard Clint considering they were on the other side of the room, and it wasn't like anyone was joking with him. "I'm not sure just yet..."

Peter's eyes took in the bowls and plates filled with omelettes that littered the kitchen, it wasn't a skill he liked to flaunt, but Peter was actually a magnificent cook due to making himself and May meals when Aunt May was working too late to be able to make dinner. When he stared at the dishes he sighed, "Mr Stark is going to kill me." It looked like a tornado had swept through the usually impeccable kitchen, dishes were strewn everywhere, and Peter could've sworn there were pieces of egg splattered on the cupboards.

He was a good cook, the food he concocted was heavenly. But he wasn't exactly a clean chef...

His genius seemed to work better in chaos.

Just then, as if on cue, Tony Stark waltzed into the kitchen to see the rogue Avengers eating omelettes while the young Spider was jumping into action on cleaning the kitchen at break-neck speed. "O-oh Mr Stark! Haha, I didn't see you there, there's nothing to be seen here, no mess at all haha-"

Tony just gave a resigned sigh before grabbing a washcloth and helped Peter wipe down the kitchen. All the rogue Avengers were appalled, they had never seen Tony fucking Stark do chores, not to mention, not berate someone for touching his stuff.

"Welcome back, everyone." Tony shouted to them as he started the water in the sink to do the dishes. After eyeing the ceiling where a huge chunk of egg yolk resided, he hummed to Peter, "Hey, Kid, go up and clean the ceiling please. Try not to leave any footprints this time, though."

The other Avengers didn't have enough time to say anything about how it was great to be home, because they were too stunned at watching the kid walking on the ceiling like it was the fucking floor.

Peter jovially sauntered on the ceiling, showing no signs of acknowledging that he wasn't on the floor, and used a cloth to scrub off the mess he had caused from his cooking.

"Who is this kid," asked Sam Wilson, The Falcon, who was now staring wide-eyed at the freak of nature.

Tony just responded with, "Want to introduce yourself fully, Pete?"

Peter jumped off the roof and flipped down so that he landed on his feet. He leapt over the kitchen island to the other Avengers who were all standing over in the dining room area.

"Hi! I'm Peter-Man, no I meant Spider-Parker, oh fuck no I'm Spider-Man who is also Peter Parker!?"

He wasn't used to introducing himself to literal superheros. Mr Stark didn't really count, he was more of a mentor than an actual full blown hero/celebrity in Peter's eyes.

Tony snorted from the kitchen in a fit of laughter, he rolled his eyes adoringly at the boy as he finished off the dishes.

He sauntered over to the Avengers who had recently re-joined the team. "Everyone this is my personal intern named Peter Parker, who happens to also be Spider-Man- a genius who has a heart of gold, I've got to say that I attract my own kind."

Peter gave them all his lovely smile and announced cheerfully, "Pleasure to meet you! I can't wait to work with all of you!"

-=-

Short but sweet, keep them prompts coming! :D

-SecretsInMyHead

Still Peter Parker (One Shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें