Chapter 8

I had one more day after this until the grand opening happened

I had one more day after this until the grand opening happened. Johnny and myself were working our tails off. Paris was coming in later that night while we were working. She was going to go over things to make sure it was all perfect.

I was not sure what time in the night she was going to be arriving. No one told us. I figured that no one wanted us to know when she was arriving. I hoped she would listen to me. How did Michael think that I could get his daughter to listen to reason?

She was head strong like he was. She was going to open this place. She was not going to listen to me. But I had to try for Michael's sake. And for everyone else's to. The Lost Boys had not been bothering me these past few days.

It was not normal for them to be so quiet. It made me think over what Michael had said. They were planning something. And someone was going to get hurt. I had to stop it somehow. I thought about it all day. I hardly got any sleep when I had been home.

"Paris is coming in! Word is she is being dropped off right now" Johnny tells me as he comes up to me.

"Really?" I ask curiously.

He nods then smiles. "Yes, she is here. They will not let workers talk to her, sorry" he warns me.

I groan. "Of course, not" I mutter.

"What is the big deal? Why do you want to talk to Paris?" he wonders.

I bite my lip. "Oh, you know? I am a huge fan. I just would like to meet her that is all" I lie.

"Well we will not get that chance to" he warns me. "do not even bother to ask. I already did and the boss nearly bit off my head"

"Dooly noted" I laugh.

"Johnny!" calls out our boss. He heads out to see what she wants.

Maybe Michael could help me somehow meet Paris. Get me alone with her to talk to her. That was a crazy notion. But it could work. Right? That was my only option. I had to get alone in this place. And Michael had to talk to me before his daughter left here. I rush to his office where I saw him before.

"Michael!" I call out. "Hey, I need you now!" I cry out.

Nothing. Well it was worth a shot.

"Michael please!" I beg as softly as I could so no one else could hear me.

"Sorry, what is going on?" he asks me as he forms in front of me.

♡♪♬♪♡

Paris.

"Paris is here. And I need your help" I plead.

"How can I help?" he wonders.

I sigh. "We workers are not allowed to talk to Paris. I could get fired if I try. Maybe lead her to me somehow. I need to get her alone to be able to talk to her" I explain. "This is the only way I can figure out how to get close to her"

He looks deep in thought. He nods. "I will be happy to help" he agrees at last.

"Thank you, Michael, Thank you!" I exhale out.

"Wait right here. Do not move" he warns me sternly.

I nod. Then wait.

I wondered how long it would take for Michael to lead Paris up here to the office. To get me alone with her. And she had to listen to me. That was my job. All up to me. Michael could not talk to her. She could not see him.

I wish she could. It would be a whole lot easier on us all if Paris could see him. I snap my fingers as I look around the office. I hear music turning on in the office. It startles me a little bit. A song of Michael's is playing.

"Do not be scared! It is me!" he warns me softly. I can hear him though I cannot see him.

"Okay" I laugh.

♡♪♬♪♡

I hear him humming to the music.

"Dad?" I hear Paris saying suddenly as she enters the office. She looks surprised to see me there in his office. "Oh sorry, I did not know anyone was up here. I thought my dad was playing music. Dumb huh? Maybe I want to find his ghost" she wistfully says.

"It makes sense. I get that. You miss him a lot huh?" I ask her making small talk though inwardly I was geeking out she was talking to me.

She nods as she looks around the place. "I sure do. Everyday. I feel him around this place"

"Me to" I agree with her. "My name is Myla" I tell her. We shake hands.

"Paris" she tells me. We laugh. "I know you know that" she jokes.

"So, this was your dad's office?" I ask making small talk.

"Yes, he never liked anyone being up here" she begins to say. "it was his domain"

"Right. Paris can I ask you something?" I begin.

This was my shot.

"Sure" she agrees.

"Do you think your dad would really want people here at Neverland?" I begin to say.

"I know he loved having others here. Along time ago. I thought it was what he would want. I am not sure. But this is the only way to make this place historic like Graceland. So, we can afford to keep it around" she explains to me. "this place always has felt like home to me"

She was not going to close Neverland.

"Maybe have private parties. Keep Neverland for you!" I add in.

She shakes her head. "I made so many deals with the music industry. I have to do this" she tells me. She smiles. "Sorry" she shrugs'.

"Just a thought" I tell her.

"I know my dad liked his privacy. But it will all work out" she vows. She winks before she wanders off.

"Michael, I tried" I moan out loud. "But it did not work. Not at all"

♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|