Chapter 34

I was a nervous wreck, I did not know why I was so nervous for

I was a nervous wreck, I did not know why I was so nervous for. I had saw Michael so many times. But as a ghost then in human form.

Why was now so different from the rest? Maybe now it was because he was back as himself. King Of Pop. Did I really want to be in the public eye for the rest of my life? I mean I did not want to miss him for the rest of my life either.

I felt conflicted inside. He was going to arrive any moment. Trying not to be followed. But I was sure he was going to get followed.

And everyone would know about me. I checked my outfit one more time while I had the chance. I did my hair and my nails for him. I was excited as well as nervous. I missed him so much.

And he had missed me to. Mom was wrong. He missed me. We needed one another. Now the nervousness was subsiding in me.

The excitement settled in me. He loved me. Michael. Not the Michael King Of Pop everyone knew. Him. Michael. The one not many got to know deeply. And I got to know him deeply. I was so blessed to. 

"Michael's is here! He is here!" my sister screams downstairs with happiness. 

"Myla!" mom calls for me.

"I know" I say. 

"Michael get in here before you get spotted" my mom worries as I hear her letting him inside. More butterflies hit my stomach. 

I get up to head down the stairs. He stands at the bottom. His eyes are on me. My heart flutters inside. I was so truly happy that he was back to see me. He looked happy to see me to.

"Myla you look so beautiful but you always do" he finally says to me.

I make my way to him. Then he holds my hand. 

"I sure have missed you" I say to him.

Suddenly my sister giggles. 

"Let's go to the room so we can be alone" I whisper.

He nods. Then we hold hands heading up the stairs. I look in the hall way before shutting the door so we could do some much needed talking. I shut the door then turn around. He was staring at me.

"It is so good to see you Myla" he says to me.

"I sure have missed you" I breath out.

He pulls me in his embrace and I hold him close to me. I rest my head on his shoulder. Drinking in his love. I feel him rest his head on my head as he holds me. I can feel his heart beating near my own. 

"Myla I do not want to be apart any longer, I know we tried that and you thought I need my space. But I don't need space. I need you, you need me" he explains as he pulls apart a bit to look at me.

"I sure have missed you to. How is this going to work?" I wonder. "What will Janet say?"

He has me sit down on the bed beside him. 

"I told Janet you found me hiding out in the house. And that was why all the things happened at Neverland. And I lied telling her you hid me out because I asked her to. That it was not your fault. You were trying to help me. And I told her I had to get back to my real life she understands. She likes you a lot. And I also told her I fell madly in love with you" he rambles out.

"Really? You told Janet you love me still?" I ask softly. He holds both my hands in his.

"I never stopped loving you. Thank you for giving me what you thought I needed. It was not what I needed" he sweetly tells me.

Happy tears come to me.

"I love you so much Michael, I never ever stopped" I promise. "I missed you so deeply it hurt"

"I know sweetheart. We have more to talk about from here. Where do we go? Where does this lead us? And are you ready to be in the spotlight? Can you handle that life with me?" he asks me. 

When he spoke those words to me, I knew in my heart I was ready to conquer my fears. As long as he was at my side I could do this.

"I am also worried Johnny is still out there. And I can't let him harm you, he did this to break us apart" points out Michael. "so I would have to come back to my old life"

"I know, your right about that" I sigh. "I have not dealt with him yet. I know he is still out there" I say to him.

"You need to be with me. So, I can protect you the best I can" says Michael. "and I want you to move into Neverland with me"

He kisses me. "Please do not make me go home without you? My home is not a home without you in it" he softly says to me.

We look into one another's eyes. My heart melts.

"I would love to" I agree. I nod.

"You sure?" he says happily.

I nod. "I am sure"

He laughs then he pulls his embrace and holds me close.

"Dinner is ready? Michael will you join us?" mom asks.

"We can tell her at dinner" I mention to him.

"Sure I would love to" answers Michael.

Michael kisses me one more time before we head down for dinner. We sit next to one another.

"I am back with Michael. His family understands about us" I mention to my mom.

Michael goes on to tell my mom everything he told me as well.

"Seems like you have it all worked out" Mom tells us. "good for you"

"One other thing.... Mom, we talked it out. And I am moving into Neverland with Michael" I say. "I know all about being in the lime light. But we need to be with one another. I am an adult" I answer. "I am ready for this" I nervously tell her.

She looks confused at first. 

Then she smiles. "I am happy for you. I adore Michael and I know he will watch over you"

"I will always watch over your daughter. I love her with all my heart" Michael vows as he places his hand in mine. Then he squeezes it. 

It was settled. I was moving into Neverland! With Michael!!

♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
           мσяє тσ cσмє!!
           ------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|