Chapter 27

[Warning Sexual Conduct]

It was fairly early in the morning. And the sun was peaking through my blinds. I had to go to work that day. But the next day I was off work.

I planned on spending the whole day with Michael. My mom had helped get him new clothing to enjoy as well as pjs he would be able to wear around here. Right now, was the best time of the day.

I had loved waking up to him as well as going to bed in his arms. It seemed like a real dream. A dream come true.

And I never wanted to wake up from this dream I was having. I feel Michael's arms tighten around my middle. I lace our fingers together.

I hear him chuckles softly. "I thought you were still asleep" he tells me.

"No, I am awake" I laugh. I feel his erection near the back entrance suddenly. I knew why he was awake now. I turn around so we are face to face. In the warmth of the covers. I feel his whole body pressed against mine. He felt so warm. So good.

"Mmm, good morning Myla" he softly says.

"Morning sweetheart" I say.

"Do you have to go to work?" he mutters as he nibbles kisses along the side of my neck.

"Yes, I have to go to work" I answer him. "Otherwise, your sister might come by here looking for me" I warn him.

"You know what I am in the mood for?" he softly asks me.

"Oh, I think I have an idea" I giggle.

I help him remove my silk nightgown up over my head. Tossing it to the floor fast. My arms go around his neck.

Then he helps me remove his shirt. That chest. Warmth pressed into my flesh. I loved feeling his skin on my own. It made me tingle inside with delight.

"Michael!" I giggle.

His lips cup over mine. Tenderly kissing me. I melt. I feel his hand roam down to my breast. Cupping it into the palm of his hand.

I reach down removing his pants. Quickly. I press my body up against his ready for more action. Soon he enters inside of me. Thrusting into me. Making me nearly moan with delight.

He kisses me stopping the moans.

"Do not wake the whole house up baby" he softly chuckles.

"Mmm I can't help this feeling. You feel so good inside of me" I groan as I bite my lip.

My bed rocks a little faster as we try not to make to much noise. He grunts softly I loved the way he looked when he was turned on. It made me feel so special inside and made me want him more. He completed me.