9. I still love you.

Mulai dari awal

Kendall looked at y/n, she's getting uncomfortable. So she tried to change the subject. "I thought we're going to have dinner?"

They ate dinner together, at some point y/n is happy because she's getting comfortable around kendall's family. They joke around each other, they laugh together. They telling y/n funny and embarrassing stories about kendall and kylie.

"Hey guys. Thank you for inviting me over. I had a really great night." Y/n said to kendall's sisters.

"No worries y/n. You're like a family now. We'll see you tomorrow at your charity concert."

"Yeah!! Break a leg my lovely bestfriend." Kylie hugged y/n.

"Thanks guys. I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Walk me out?" Y/n smiled at kendall.

The two walk outside. Kendall wanted to say something but she looks hesistant when y/n said "Ken, thank you for this fun evening."

"No problem y/n/n. So, i'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yup, i'll see you tomorrow kenny." Y/n was about to get inside her car.

"Y/n wait.."

"Hmm?" Y/n looked at kendall. The taller girl walk towards the singer and kissed her cheek. Y/n was so surprise because of what kendall did, but she knew deep inside her she liked it.

"Have a goodnight y/n." The brunette gave y/n her sweet smile then walks inside khloe's house.

Y/n dove off to khloe's house with a wide smile on her face. She knows that wasn't part of the stunt. Because no one's around.

.....

Calling Kylie👌🏻❤️...

Ky? Help i need help!!

What? Why? What happened?! Where the fuck are you y/n?

(Starter laughing..) I'm joking.

Are you fucking serious?! I wa so scared you asshole! What do you need in 3am in the morning y/n?!

I can't sleep. I need your help. I think i'm falling inlove with kendall again..

Y/n, don't lie. We both know that you still love my sister. You always do..

Okay, that's true. But i'm scared. Ever since kendall cheated on me, i'm having a hard time trusting people.

Yeah, i know. But, everyone deserves a second chance. You guys need to talk about what happened between the two of you.

Yeah, i think i'm gonna do that. Thank you ky, really. What am i gonna do without you?

I know right. Okay, get off the phone now, and go get some sleep. Love you bestie

Love you too. Sleepwell ky.

You're thinking about you and kendall and you didn't know that you fell asleep already. You just slept 4 hours because you are overthinking things just like you used to.

You woke at the sound of your alarm and you checked your phone. It's already 8 am in the morning. You saw a couple of messages on your phone. You saw kendall's name and you read it as fast as you could.

"Good Morning puppy. 😘❤️ I'll see you later! Xoxo" You smiled at her text because she used to call you puppy.

You replied..

"Good Morning killa. 😉❤️ I'll see your beautiful face later. XOXO"

You opened another message and you saw your childhood best friend's name. Jordan Clarkson..
Almost a year ago since you the two of you talked. You wonder why he didn't even reached out to you after he got traded. Maybe because he's busy and he's living in the cleveland.

"Hey dude. Congrats at your concert! I bought a tickets, i'm going to watch you with some couple of friends."

You replied..

"Wow! Thank you. I'll see you later then? Just hit me up man."

You put your phone on your bed and you go to your bathroom and to get ready for your sound check.