One And One And...?

Start from the beginning

"Chris...?" I ask trying to get his attention, though I'm pretty sure I've had his attention all along, just not in the way I am intending to.
"Sorry what...?" He says smiling at me, his eyes flicking up to mine for a moment but then back down over my body. I sigh and squint my eyes at him as I cross my arms over my chest to cover myself.

"Baby, I'm kidding I heard what you said," Chris laughs.
"Really...? What'd I say?" I continue to squint my eyes at him.
"You said... something about... food right?" He chuckles.

"Chris... I'm serious,"

"I'm sorry baby... I'm just kidding... you want to go out for breakfast... we can go out for breakfast... Come here...." Chris chuckles reaching up to me, taking my arms away from my chest, placing soft kisses on my hand.
"And take a walk downtown....? There's this record store you should check out with me... I haven't been there in such a long time..." I say with his lips still kissing the palm of my hand while he holds the other as I continue to straddle him.
"Yea... we can do that," He says placing kisses up my arm.
"Then maybe we can go to the park or something...?" I ask hopefully, tracing my finger back down between his pecs again.

"Sure baby..." He says between his kisses, closing his eyes.
"I could pretty much ask you anything right now couldn't I?" I smirk.
"Uh huh..." Chris moans a little as I trace my finger down his flat stomach, feeling his excitement grow beneath me.
"Hmmm.... can I have a pony?" I giggle innocently.
"No... but you can ride me like one," He says so slyly, his eyes flicking open to look at me, causing me to become excited myself. Suddenly he bucks his hips playfully causing me to fall forward. I squeal in surprise as I catch myself against his chest, Chris laughing at my reaction to him. I crash my lips to his, sucking on his beautiful bottom lip, his hands moving to my thighs then to my hips, feeling me grind against him. I then part my lips from his, his expression showing that all too familiar mischievous smirk and before I knew it I was riding him, getting tangled up in the sheets with my husband.

•••

"Alright baby... where to first?" Chris says with his hand in mine as we walk out of the hotel and down to the sidewalk. It was a beautiful warm summer day, not too hot and not even humid at all which was surprising for Toronto. I threw on my black ripped leggings with my Aerosmith shirt, the one that he wrote in permanent marker the night he walked me home for the first time. His message is still there too even through all the washings I've put it through. My hair still up and of course my silver studded belt with my studded wristcuff and Doc Martens.

"Coffee first...? I've been dying for a Timmies coffee since we got here," I say as I look up at him. He puts his sunglasses on as his gorgeous dark curls move slightly in the breeze. He looked so amazing in his white fitted tank top, his black wrist cuffs, his black shorts with a red plaid button up shirt tied around his waist and of course those classic Doc Martens to match mine.

"Timmies? ," He raises his eyebrow at me and places a kiss on the back of my hand.
"Tim Hortons..." I say flatly.
"You Canadians and your Tim Hortons..." He shakes his head at me.
"Hey now... I don't make fun of your Starbucks so don't make fun of my Timmies..." I giggle as I pat him on his chest playfully.
"Starbucks, please... you know there are plenty of better Seattle coffee shops than that corporate Starbucks crap..." He says sarcastically but he's so right.
"I know.... but Timmies is so freaking good...I don't care if it's corporate sell out...  " I say reminiscing with the taste of that coffee and he laughs.
"Ok... ok... let's go get a... Timmies?" Chris says, his expression showing the awkwardness of him saying it.

"Next you're gonna get me to start saying 'aboot' or something..." He jokes and I look offended at him.
"Fuck you," I laugh and he laughs placing a kiss on my temple.
"You're so cute when you're mad..." He says and places another kiss on the back of my hand.
"Yea well... you're lucky you're so... " I trail off trying to think of what to say.