"Will it hurt if I suddenly grab on to you... or grip you?" She asked, a look of worry and guilt crossing her features.

Dabi let out a chuckle, shaking his head back and forth as he was unable to control the laughter in his throat. His lips fighting off the smile on his face that was caused by her concern for him.

"It's fine." He admitted. "Stop worrying so much... your hero is showing and I'd rather not be reminded of what our alliances are during this time."

"I'm just trying to be considerate to you and the injuries you have..." Fuyu sighed, not knowing why she expected anything sincere out of this male.

"Well, I'm fine with it. Not like anything you do can scar me anymore." He spoke, words obviously not a joke. "More so... I know I'm fine with what I want to happen, but are you? You're bound to have more dire repercussions to this then I am."

Fuyu thought it over for a moment. It was true... she could lose it all with what she so desperately wanted to do with him at this moment. She could be outed as a villain as well... but for some reason, whether it be the lust or the allure of danger... she didn't care. At this moment the only thing she wanted was the man in front of her... and she wanted him and her to be much much closer than they currently were both emotionally and physically.

"I'm fine with it... I want this." She spoke softly, eyes looking up to him with a look that showed Dabi nothing but an unchanging certainness in her eyes. "I want you, Touya."

He blinked, something inside his chest seeming to tighten hearing those words. The sound of his own name spoken in a way that made it seem as if he... the him that had been buried long ago... was still wanted, desired, needed... made the male start to feel himself crack.

"Well then..." Dabi chuckled, hands moving toward Fuyu. "How could I say no to a girl asking me to fuck her... especially with those pretty lustful eyes of yours."

Fuyu let out a soft moan and he attacked her neck once more with his mouth, Dabi's hands moving underneath her shirt and finding his way towards the bra. He made quick work of it, and soon enough, she female could feel the device detaching from her body and being flung somewhere else in the room.

His hands now playing around with her breasts and causing Fuyu to let out a bit of a louder cry than any of the others she had let out before. Dabi paused in his love bites and instead nuzzled his face into her neck so he could focus on playing with her breasts. She seemed to be a bit more sensitive here then he assumed... and thus he'd make sure to get her nice and prepared for him by further touching her.

Her shirt was the come off next, exposing her mounds of flesh to not only the cool air in the room but also to a pair of cerulean blue eyes that quickly were coming closer and closer to them.

"Don't be embarrassed to moan, Fuyu." He smirked as he lowered his mouth to one of her breasts. "Not when it makes me feel so damn turned on."

Fuyu groaned in pleasure as he started his neck treatment of her breasts. One hand squeezing and massaging one breast while the other one was soon greeted by a long and warm tongue from the male.

His tongue doing a few circles around her nipple before taking it into his mouth and sucking hard on it. Fuyu gasped, her arching back raising her still clothes lower half to bump against Dabi. His boxers doing little to shield her from feeling what was going on with him below the fabric.

He dared not look further though, instead a desire in her to feel more of him growing. She could look later all she wanted... but right now... she just wanted to feel his hard manhood against her soft womanhood. Her mind seeming to latch onto the idea that the friction would relieve some of the tension that was starting to knot up within her.