15

Cole awoke to loud knocking on the door. She groaned annoyingly as she sat up in bed. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and looked over at Marcel to see him sleeping peacefully. She couldn't believe he could sleep through that, shaking her head she got up from bed and stumped towards the door.

She yanked it opened getting ready to go off but Sierra beat her to the punch. "Come make breakfast with me." She smiled pleadingly.

Cole rolled her eyes, nodding her head yes before slamming the door in Sierra's face. She could have called me for that.. all that damn beating, Cole thought to herself as she walked inside the bathroom to use the restroom. Once she was done doing her business, she got up and flushed the toilet then washed her hands. She left out the bathroom and walked towards her suitcase up against the wall. She wasn't going to put on a cute outfit to make breakfast, so she settled for a brown jumpsuit that came two inches above her knees. She slid her all black puma slides onto her feet, grabbed her iPhone and proceeded out the room.

Cole walked down the hallway checking her phone to see what time it was, she walked through the living room where Jim and Carlos sat watching tv. "Good afternoon boys," she greeted, continuing towards the kitchen.

"Wassup Cole!" They greeted simultaneously with both cheerful smiles. She walked inside the kitchen to see Sierra starting on the sausage. Gina sat at the island table on her phone.

Sierra looked back on Cole's arrival and smiled, "can you make the eggs and waffles?" She asked.

"Sure," Cole replied. She grabbed the eggs off the island counter and begin making the eggs. Sierra had music playing in the background as the ladies cooked breakfast. Gina sat her phone down and looked between both girls as they talked amongst each other.

"Hey Cole, you were a stripper, right?" Gina asked catching Cole's attention. She nodded her head in response and Gina continued. "So is it true that stripper fuck anything for money?"

Sierra stopped what she was doing and turned towards Gina with a bewildered look. "Why would you ask her that?"

"I'm just starting conversation, I never met a stripper before and I was just curious." Gina shrugged innocently a small smirk on her face.

Cole rolled her eyes, she wasn't doing any of this two days ago now she wanted to be messy and start unnecessary drama. It was giving, 'I need attention' so Cole was going to give it to her. "I'm not a stripper, I am a security guard, and if you want to know so bad, go be one and find out."

Cole had finished the eggs and now was making the waffles. "Hey, I was just trying to get to know you.. don't get mad at me for your occupation." Gina chuckled shrugging her shoulders as she stood up and left the kitchen.

"That hoe knew what she was doing, messy ass bitch.." Sierra sneered finishing up the last of the bacon. Once the girls had finished breakfast, they neatly laid out the food.

"I ain't trippin," Cole shrugged walking into the living room to tell the men that breakfast was ready. She noticed Marcel sitting in a chair with his back facing her. Gina was sitting on the arm of the chair he was in, her arm around his shoulders and she talked to him. Marcel didn't think nothing of the gesture as the two of them had a conversation about a tattoo she wanted him to do.

"Breakfast is ready," Cole announced, catching everyone's attention. Marcel turned around to look at her, for some reason he wondered what she was wearing. He examined her outfit before meeting her gaze, the two of them shared a smile. Cole turned around and headed back into the kitchen and Marcel followed her. The two of them fixed their plate together along with Sierra. By the time everyone else came in Marcel, Cole, and Sierra were sitting down eating.