5

"Girl did you here about Tabitha talking shit about you?" One of the strippers name Candy said to Cole who was sitting on a bench in the locker room texting Marcel. Something the two of them had been doing a lot. Cole didn't know what was up with her but every time she was around Marcel he made her feel things she wasn't use to feeling.

Cole and Marcel spent all of last month together. It was the first time in a long time that Cole felt like herself again.

"No," Cole replied finishing her message, then digging into her bag for her lip gloss. Marcel was going out with a couple friends tonight and for some reason he felt the need to let her know. He also wanted to check up on her.

"Do you wanna know what she said?" Candy asked chewing on her gum loudly.

"No," Cole replied as she applied lip gloss on her lips.

"So, you—"

"Hey, Coco someone paying you a lot of money wants a dance and I need you to impress him, he might double it." Larry her manager said peeping inside the locker room. "He's in room four."

"Okay," standing up, Cole put her belongings back in her locker making sure to lock it. She pulled her booty short down a little as she made her way out the locker room.

Cole made sure to stay out of mess in her place of work. She didn't care about that "she say, he say" mess. Her only goal was to make more than what she made the day before. She wasn't worried about no one but her success.

Instead of knocking Cole walked right in. She wanted to get this dance over with. Fuck what Larry talking about, Cole thought to herself.

Cole wasn't a talker when it came to stripping so when she walked inside she turned on the clubs playlist and dance. She was uncomfortable but it was where she made most of her money so she sucked it up. Just a couple months.. she thought to herself. After she danced for the guy, Cole headed back to the floor, heading straight for the bar. "Keith," she called out.

"What can I get for you beautiful?"

"I'm good, but I wanted to pass out a few shots." Cole replied. Keith nodded his head and went to go make some shots.

"Hey, Coco.." turning around Larry stood with pleading eyes. Right then and there Cole knew he wanted something.

Something she definitely didn't want to do. "Look I know it's too much to ask but I'll pay you double for what you make.. could you dance tonight? I mean like on stage—"

"No," was all Cole said as she turned back around to grab the shots she asked for. "Larry your asking a lot of me.. I'm barely comfortable with this job but I know I need the money, dancing in front of a lot of men.. ion think I can do it."

"Okay what if I pay you five thousand and you keep seventy percent of what you make? Please I just need someone to fill in for Crystal.. this isn't a permanent thing."

"Oh I know, you would've been lost me." Cole stated as she thought about it. I might just reach my goal tonight.. biting her lip she looked out into the crowd, compared to most nights, it wasn't too busy. I can do this..

"Alright but ONLY tonight, okay?"

"Okay," Larry smiled a friendly smile, "thanks coco, your on in twenty, put this on and wow the crowd." He gave her a little outfit then quickly walked away before she could change her mind.