9

~Part one ~

It was early in the morning, about nine am and Marcel was up dressed in what he had awoke in. His chest was bare and he wore some loose boxers. He was in his library trying to figure out who this man was.

His friend had sent over the files yesterday but he couldn't get to them. Cole had spent the night with him two days in a row. He didn't mind, Marcel enjoyed her company. Now that Cole was at work, he felt this was the perfect time to go over the file.

As soon as he begin looking at the file, he couldn't put it down. There was so much information on this guy Marcel was surprised he didn't get jail time. He had a bunch of warrants out for his arrest but what caught Marcel's eye was a picture. It was a picture of a girl that looked to be about seventeen. She looked just like Cole, only difference were their eyes. Cole had big beautiful chocolate orbs. This girl, her eyes were hateful in the picture as she stared at the man beside her. It was the Kevon Barns guy. When he saw her name it clicked.

A wave of realization hit in him as he pick up the picture. "Naw, that can't be.." Marcel said staring at the picture. "But if it was.. that would make sense."

Marcel remembered what Cole had told him yesterday about her sister letting her boyfriend take advantage of Cole. Marcel froze when his thoughts begin to connect the dots. "He's the fucking boyfriend.." Marcel's fist balled in anger. "I should have killed that nigga when I had the chance." He said to himself as he started pacing around the room.

"What does he want with Cole?" Marcel couldn't help talking to himself. It was a habit of his, one he tended to do when he was alone. After awhile of thinking Marcel pulled his phone out and dialed a number.

"Wassup bro?" The guy on the other end answered.

"I need you to run two name for me, Briana Walker and Cole Walker, send me everything you get." Marcel says putting the paperwork back in the file.

"Ight bro," the guy replied hanging up. Once Marcel straightened up the table, he picked up the file and hid it under a slot he had under the table.

He left his library and made his way to his room to start his day. The information he learned was still on his mind. He wanted to find Kevon Barns and give him a taste of his own medicine. This man had so many rape allegations on him, Marcel knew he had to be the sister's boyfriend. It made a lot of sense.. but what Marcel couldn't understand was what did this man want from Cole. To hurt her again.. his subconscious stated.

He clenched his jaw, he had a bad feeling about this guy. Marcel had to find him, he feared this man would do something to Cole if he didn't.

After a long day at work, Cole was happy to be off. She got inside her hot car, starting the car up immediately. She turned her air on pulled out the parking lot heading home. She had worked a early morning shift so she was able to get off at two.

She enjoyed her new job. It was something so different from where she worked before. She was happy she didn't have to show her body any more. Her new job she had to dressed in khaki pants and a black collar shirt. She was a security guard for Dillards and she was still in training. Next week she would be on the floor and she was excited.

The drive to the house took her about fifteen minutes. She listened to her playlist and danced in her seat the whole way home. She pulled up into the driveway and got out. Cole unlocked the door going inside. She saw Sierra sitting on the couch on her phone.