"Thanks for breakfast," Marcel said to both Sierra and Cole eating his eggs. Everyone else sat down and a small conversation started around the island counter. Everyone was giving suggestions on what they could do today. "We should do some site seeing, walk around and get familiar with this place." Marcel suggested.

"I agree and if we find something to do we can do it." Cole added as everyone else agreed.

"But who wants to walk around all day not doing shit?" Gina complained.

"Nobody said we was walking around all day, just until we find something we all wanna do." Cole replied. "And if you got a problem with walking, just stay here, we don't want to hear you complaining while we enjoying ourselves."

Jim and Carlos eyes widen, they weren't use to Cole's bluntness and they were starting to see it the more they were around her. They liked that she spoke her mind and didn't hold back. "I wasn't even talking to you."

"Well, you were talking amongst the group.. which I am apart of so wether you were talking to me or not, I have a right to reply." Cole stated calmly. Marcel was staring at Cole the whole time a small smile on his face that Cole relayed herself as part of the group. Gina didn't say anything else as everyone finished their food. Cole got up to throw her plate away but Marcel grabbed it for her. "Thank you." She says leaving out the kitchen to go get ready for the day.

Today Cole chose to wear a cute light green matching shorts set. The outfit was a soft silk set with a cute matching cardigan. She wore some black Chanel slides to go with her outfit. Her hair was half up and half down and she wore light makeup on her face. Once she was satisfied with how she looked, she left the room and headed to the front.

She was excited to go site seeing, she was in another stated and she wanted to explore. Marcel was just heading down the hallway when he spotted Cole and of course his eyes travel over her attired. He stopped her and pulled her into his embrace, "you look beautiful." He complemented, he loved seeing her dressed in his favorite color.

"Thank you," she replied staring up at him. She kissed him on the lips, a soft kiss that had him wanting more. "Chill out for we not be going anywhere." Cole said teasingly.

"Chill out?" Marcel stared down at her, baffled, "who kissed who?" He asked rhetorically, they both chuckled as she moved from his embrace.

"You finna get ready?" She asked and he nodded his head, yes, raising a brow at her question. "Just asking." She smirked at him as she continued on by him.

"But why you asking? Tryna do some before we leave?" He asked a sneaky smirk on his face.

"I was just asking Marcel," Cole laughed shaking her head at his horny behavior. She left Marcel in the hallway as she walked into the living room where everyone else was. "I was thinking, we should play truth or dare, the drinking version while we're out." Cole suggested to everyone.

"Ooh, that would keep things fun so we won't get bored walking." Sierra agreed.

"We can do that, but y'all gotta be down with doing whatever dare that is asked." Jim replied a smirk on his face as he started thinking of dares to ask.

"And if you don't do the dare or answer the question you have to take a shot." Carlos added as he lit up a blunt.

"Wasn't that already established Carlos?" Cole asked chuckling when he flipped her off for the smart reply. They talked amongst each other while smoking a blunt. Marcel was done getting ready and made his way back to the front. He was dressed simply in a white T-shirt and some black joggers, on his feet were some all white air force's.

"Alright, y'all ready?" Marcel asked rubbing his hands together like he was going to have the time of his life.

The group walked along the busy streets of Miami sight seeing. They were in the middle of a game of truth or dare and right about now and it was Jim's turn. They were all sitting at a table inside a restaurant, the group had just finished their meal and wanted to continue their game.