Part 12: END (18+)

I ran out to Namjoon, hugging him tightly "are you ready..?" I asked softly.

I heard him chuckle from above me "I was born ready.." I pulled away and turned to where Jin was approaching us.

He scowled at Namjoon "Come on Y/N.. let's go home.." I sighed and shook my head, running up to hug my brother

"Jinnie.." he sighed and hugged back "What is it.." I hugged him even tighter "please let me be with him.. please accept it.."

he pulled away quickly "what?? No way!" I began to cry, causing his body to stiffen "please Jin! You don't understand!"

He rolled his eyes "no is no Y/N let's go!" Before he could pull me to the car I yelled "I love him Jin!!"

He froze and then turned back around to me "You what..?" My lip quivered as the tears poured down "I'm in love with him.."

I whispered as I looked down. "Do.. do you really mean it Y/N..?" I nodded, sniffing and wiping my tears.

Namjoon walked to me, pulling me into a calming and protective hug "shh.. it's okay Y/N.. you're okay.."

Jin took on and let out a deep breath "he was using you.." Namjoon shook his head "I could never.. I would never.. because I love her too.."

My heart thumped and my chest warmed up, he loved me too. "Y/N.. come here for a second.." Jin said calmly as he held his hand to me.

Namjoon nodded and let me go. Grabbing Jin's hand he pulled me towards him slowly.

Now with both his hands holding mine he said "is this what you really want?" I nodded "yes it is.."

He nodded back "then.. I have no right to hold you back.. you can be with whoever you want.. you know.. Jungkook tried convincing me earlier.. he's a nice kid."

I smiled "yes he is..". Jin kissed my forehead "go.. go be with him... I'll be home waiting for you in the morning.. if you're not home by 2 I won't be impressed.."

I giggled "yes mom.."

~

Finally. It was just me and the guy I loved. He grabbed my hand and ran into the house.

He took me all the way to his room and kissed me lovingly.

I smiled against his mouth "needy are we..?" He nodded "so needy baby.." I giggled and kissed him again, jumping up and wrapping my legs around his torso as he carried me to his bed.

Not after long both of us where stripped of all clothing garments and he was rubbing himself slowly up and down my clit.

I moaned softly with my arms wrapped around his neck "p-please.." I whimpered. "Please what baby?~"

I bit my lip impatiently "please daddy.." he chuckled and only continued what he was doing "what do you want.."

I gulped "you know.." he raised an eyebrow and leaned in towards my ear "I want you to beg..."

My cheeks flushed but I did as he asked. "Please daddy..! I missed you so much.. I need it.. I need it bad.. please put it in.. I wanna feel-!" I wasn't able to finish what I was saying when he slammed his entire length into me.

My eyes widened and I screamed out in surprise. He smirked and began thrusting exactly like I wanted.

I continued to moan loudly into the room. I missed him so much. The sound of his grunting and moaning in my ear sounded more like music to me than anything else.

He meant so mush to me. He would be the only man I'd ever do this with.

Sliding his hands under my back he pulled me up, switching our positions. I whined when I felt him stop thrusting.

His hand where held tightly at my hips. "I'm not moving baby.. you gotta do it on your own.."

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I began bouncing up and down, taking all of him inside of me every time.

I moaned loudly in his ear as I gradually went faster. Feeling my own G-spot I made sure to hit it every time i went down.

I began to feel a warm and tingly knot in my abdomen. Without even a single warning I came on him, my legs giving out and going limp on top of him.

"Bad girl.. daddy didn't tell you that you could cum yet... but I'll let it slide this time.." he then switched our positions back but this time he pushed my face into the pillow as he thrusted in and out of me in an inhuman speed.

My yes rolled the the back of my head from the over stimulation and I began to drool onto the pillow.

He went harder and harder and I was about to cum once again.

This time he felt my walls clench around him and he chuckled "go ahead.. cum for me baby.."

I did exactly that. Just then he moaned a long moan and pulled himself out, cumming on my back.

He continued to hold onto my neck so he could enjoy the sight in front of him before he cleaned me up.

My body crashed into the bed and he held me close "Ahh.. Y/N.. I love you so much.." I smiled and snuggled into his chest "I love you too Namjoon.."

I was still breathing very he kissed my forehead "are you alright baby..?" I nodded "y-yeah j-just.. over stimulation..." he chuckled.

I could hear the traces of pride in the sound "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to be so rough on you.." I shook my head "it's okay.. it.. it felt good..."

He chuckled again "maybe we'll have to do it again later~"

I sighed "I love you so much.." he hugged me tighter, his warmth radiating through my entire body "I love you too baby... so much.." I buried my face in his chest.. and fell asleep.

End