Part 5: kiss

I was in my last clock, staring impatiently at the clock on the wall.

Finally, I heard a knock at the door and saw Mr.Kim walking in. He smiled "sorry for disturbing but I need Y/N."

He said to my teacher. In a daze she smiled widely and fluttered her eyelashes "Y/N..
Mr.Kim is here for you.."

I smiled and picked up my bag. "I know.. Thank you." And then walked towards him.

He smiled at me, causing butterflies to soar in my stomach. "You ready to go?"

I nodded and he lead me out. After carrying all of the bags into his trunk I got into the passenger seat and he drove me to the house.

We stepped out and carried my few bags inside but he stopped when he saw a female figure standing there with her hands on her hips.

"Oh.. Jennie.. what are you doing here?" She rolled her eyes "you're my boyfriend. Shouldn't I be allowed to come here when I wish?"

My heart shattered at her words. I guess he wasn't as single as everyone thought him to be.

I mean it made sense, how could he be? "Well yes but-!"

She cut him off "and who's this tramp?" He didn't like that. "She is my friends sister! I'm taking care of her for the weak while he's gone.."

she rolls her eyes "she's a big girl. She can to it herself.."

Mr.Kim didn't like that. "Jennie! She has social anxiety, depression and Anorexia! She can't be by herself!"

She laughed and walked closer to me "so she's a freak?"

That angered Mr.Kim even more "you're such a hopeless man to be taking care of a crazy child. I'm embarrassed."

That's when I became mad. "Excuse me, I don't know who the hell you are lady but Mr.Kim is a great man and he's done an amazing job in helping me get better. You don't deserve him if you're going to speak to him like that."

Both her and Mr.Kim where shocked and he smiled a little. "Shut up bitch."

This lady was really getting on my nerves and Mr.Kim wasn't having all of it. "Don't speak to her that way. I can't with you anymore. Please get out."

She laughed and wrapped herself on him "You don't want me to leave.." he only pushed her away, not even looking at her.

"Yes. I do. Get out of my house." She scoffed "fine." However as she left she aggressively pushed against my shoulder and slammed the door.

"ah.. I-I'm really sorry Mr.Kim.." he sighed "first.. it's okay.. second.. call me Namjoon when we're at home okay?" I nodded "okay Namjoon.."

~

he stayed in his room the whole night and rest of the day afterwards. I was worried.

That lady was a jerk but.. he was still hurt. I knocked on his door and he opened it. There where bags under his eyes and his hair was a mess

"oh god Namjoon.. you look like you got hit by a bus." He chuckled a little "mm thanks.." I grabbed his large hand and pulled him downstairs.

"Mm.. what are you doing..?" He asked "first, you're taking a shower, second I'm feeding you."

I pushed him into the bathroom and threw some of his clothes in there. "And don't come out till your clean!!"

He did as he asked. He showered, got dressed and ate what I made for him. However, after that he just grabbed beer from the fridge.

I watched him down it with concern on my face. He drank all day until he was completely wasted.

I sighed "Namjoon.. you're really drunk.." he laughed and slurred out a "oh come on Y/N.. I'm fine!~"

I sighed again and stood from the couch, grabbing his hand and trying to drag his big body away in my tiny hands.

When I finally got him to his room I shut the door so he couldn't get out. He sighed loudly and sat on the end of his bed.

"Namjoon.." I said quietly and walked closer to him "I'm so smart and educated and yet I can't succeed in being a man and find a good relationship with a good woman that wants to take care of me as much as I want to take care of her.."

I walked even closer and sat next to him. "It probably doesn't mean much but.. I'll take care of you.."

he looked up at me with his glossy eyes. I had never seen a man cry before.. especially one as tall and manly looking as him.

Yes, tall and manly and yet small and cute. I didn't get it either.

"Why can't I find someone like you Y/N.." he says quietly, causing the butterflies to soar in my stomach again.

"Am I just bad at loving someone..?" He asks gently. I shook my head "no.. you just.. don't know how yet.."

his eyebrows pulled in and he touched my hand. "Then.. teach me.. teach me love.. teach me how to love.."

I stared at him in surprise. That's when I realized how close we where. He noticed too because I saw him gulp.

I knew it was wrong but.. I wanted to kiss him so bad. I admitted it to myself. I had a crush on my teacher. I couldn't help it. I wanted him to touch his quivering lips to mine so I could make them warm again, telling him that it's okay..

and then, he did.

Our eyes closed and our lips pressed against one another's. I was having second thoughts at first but.. feeling his soft lips against mine just felt so right.

I kissed him back. His hands came up and touched my cheeks.

After about a few seconds he pulled away "I-I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have done that.."

I shook my head slightly and pecked him "mm.. no.. I liked it.." he smiled a little "wanna do it again..?"

I giggled and smiled back, without even answering I just slammed my lips on his once again.