Part 11: Graduation

The next day after that when I walked into class I walked to Namjoon's desk.

"U-uhm.. c-can I talk to you.. Mr.Kim..?" He sighed and singled me to step out of the classroom with him. He stood, arms crossed.

"What do you need Miss Kim?" Those words hurt. "Namjoon.. please don't call me that.."

He sighed "I can't call you anything else, you're my student.."

my lip quivered and I had already started to cry.

His arms dropped when he saw it, I knew seeing me upset hurt him but he continued to hide it.

"P-please don't call me that.. after all we've been through.." I then whispered "after you took my virginity don't you dare speak to me like we are strangers.."

Finally a tear broke from my eye and he sighed, touching my shoulders gently. "Look at me Y/N.." his soft and calming voice cooed to me.

I did as he asked and he wiped my tear away. "I want to call you by name.. believe me I do.. I want to hold you again but I can't.."

I bit my lip. "I'm graduating soon.." he nodded "I know that but-!"

I cut him off "when I graduate.. I-I want to ask Jin to be with you.." I looked into his face, seeing the surprise and.. happiness in his eyes.

"W-What do you mean..?" I grabbed his hands. "Please Namjoon.. I need you.. I can't survive without you.. just look at me!"

He smiled in a bittersweet way "please.. ask him with me.. after I've graduated.." he pressed his forehead against mine "okay...Y/N.."

Hearing my name roll off his tongue was always a calming thing.. but right now it was even more than that.

~

I was about to walk into the cafeteria when Jungkook stopped me. "Y/N.. I gotta talk to you for a second.."

I didn't say anything, I only nodded and followed him outside. "What is it..?"

He sighed "I heard your conversation with Mr.Kim.."

My heart dropped and my head started spinning "w-what?!"

He shushed me "Y/N.. what have you two been doing..?" He asked in a hushed voice after he made sure nobody was around.

I gulped "I had a crush on him.. and then when I stayed at his house I told off his girlfriend for being abusive.. he got really drunk the next day and.. we.. you know.."

He clenched his jaw a little "continue.." I took in and let out a long deep breath.

"After that he freaked out and told me that could never happen again, it was an accident and all of those things."

He paused and allowed me to finish. "I.. convinced him to be with me.." he rubbed his eyes but still didn't speak.

"When you guys came over he got.. really jealous.. when we went upstairs he made me promise I was his and then we-!"

He put his hands up "stop stop stop.. I understand.. but.. then what happened.. why are you like this again..?"

I sighed "my brother caught us.. he grounded me and forbid me to see him after school hours ever.."

His eyebrows pulled in "do you love him..?" I nodded "yes I do.."

He clenched his jaw again. "Y/N.. I have.. a crush on you."

I was shocked. "So.. I'll help you.." I tilted my head "what..?" He looked closely at me.

"Even if I can't have you that's okay.. I want.. you to be happy.. so I'll help you.. I'll help you be with the person you want to be with.." my heart warmed at his words and I hugged him tightly

"ahh! Thank you so much!!" When I pulled away I saw his face was flushed. He really did like me.

I sighed, feeling kind of bad "I'll help you find someone in return.." he smiled in a kind way and we went back into the building.

When Namjoon saw me with him I saw his eyebrows pull in sadly. I only grabbed his arm and dragging away with us.

"Ahhh what are you doing??" I smiled "Jungkook is going to help us!!" His eyes widened

"you told him?! Y/N what where you thinking?!" I rolled my eyes "actually he heard our conversation.." he stared at the ground

"oh.." I hugged him "it doesn't matter! He wants to help!" He hugged back "I missed hugging you.." I smiled "me too.."

~

Here we where. Graduation night. My hair was in a half up, half down curled mess and I had makeup covering my face..

However not as much as the other girls. I didn't like dressing up this much but I was only going to graduate high school once.

My dress hugged my waist nicely and fanned out at the bottom. I was actually receiving my diploma from my brother.

He wasn't being very professional from the fact that he was in tears.

I hated going against him.. he had always been an amazing brother. So sweet and caring.. always there for me.

I took the diploma from his hand and he dropped the rest of the diplomas to the floor to hug me, kissing my cheek as well.

He whispered "I'm proud of you.." in my ear and I started to get teary eyes as well.

Namjoon was the teacher responsible for helping the female students wearing heals walk down the stairs.

I walked to him and he smiled at me. "I'm nervous.." I whispered. He sighed "me too.. but I'm sure we'll be okay.."

after a fun dance I found a lonely young lady sitting by herself. I didn't know her but I touched her shoulder

"hey.. my friend wants to dance with you.." she smiled instantly. What a cute girl.

I directed her to Jungkook and winked at him. "Have fun you two!" I said excitedly as I walked away.

It was finally time to go home.. as well as ask Jin time.. here we go.