Chapter 28- Biana

"Okay guys," Keefe said the next morning. "I had the best idea in the entire universe!!" 

Fitz snorted. "You say that about all your ideas Keefe!" 

Keefe gave Fitz a look. "It's actually an amazing idea!" he protested. "We should play Truth or Dare!" 

"Not happening!" Sophie said, raising her hands in the air. "Truth or Dare is NOT HAPPENING!!" 

"What about the democracy?" Dex asked. "You were the one who said that it had to be a democracy!" 

Sophie groaned. "Fine take a vote! All in favor?" 

I personally thought that it was a great idea by Keefe. Truth or Dare? That would be so funny, especially since we knew about each others matchmaking lists!

"I'm in!" I said, raising my hand alongside Keefe. 

"So am I!" Linh said squealing. "It'll be so much fun!" 

Dex shrugged. "What's the worst that could happen? Let's give it a go!" 

I glanced at Tam, Fitz, and Sophie who weren't raising their hands. "We win!" I said excitedly. "Four against three!"

Tam groaned. "Fine," he said. "Who's going first?" 

"I am!" Keefe said. "I came up with the idea! So I get to go first! And, you can't back out of any dares or any truths, you have to do them!" 

Everyone groaned, including me. Not being to get out of truths and dares made this a whole lot harder. I was starting to regret my decision.  

Keefe glanced around the room, looking for his very first victim. His eyes widened mischievously when he saw Tam. Tam's eyes widened and he shook his head, which made Keefe choose him. 

"I choose Tam!" he said. "Truth or Dare?" 

Tam groaned as he pondered the question. "Fine," he said at last. "I don't trust you when it comes to dares, so I choose truth." 

Keefe laughed. "You should know that my truths are also evil!" he said. Keefe tapped his chin, then his face lit up. "Tell everyone, loud and clear what happened in the bathroom when you went to find Biana!" 

My face turned bright red like a tomato. Tam's face turned pink and he looked around nervously, tugging on his bangs, which I personally thought looked cute. 

"I can't say," Tam said after a while. 

"Why Tam?" Fitz asked. "What happened in the bathroom that you were in with my sister huh? Tell us. I would like to know!" 

Linh patted my brother on the arm. "Calm yourself Fitz!" she said. "It's fine!" 

"It's part of the rules! you have to say it!" Dex said. "No cheating!" 

"Come on Bangs Boy!" Keefe said. "Or else I'll give you something even worse!" 

Tam groaned. "Fine, I'll say it!" he said. "Um...I um...sorta...um..." 

Sophie groaned. "Come on Tam!" she said. 

"Okay okay!" he said. "Fine. I um...sortakissedBianainthebathroomsoyeahI'mdone." 

My face turned bright red. I hoped nobody could hear that. 

"You have to say it clearly! Load and clear!" Keefe said. "We can't hear you!" 

Tam's face turned pinker. "Fine!" he said. "I kissed Biana in the bathroom! You happy now?" 

Linh jumped up squealing. "Oh my god!!!" she squealed. "Why didn't you tell me???!!!! That's so ADORABLE!!!!" 

Fitz jumped to his feet. "You did what now???!?!!!" he said. "You KISSED MY SISTER???!!!" 

"Biana and Bangs Boy sitting in a tree..." Keefe said laughing. "There, that wasn't so hard wasn't it?" 

Sophie rolled her eyes. "Okay, now you are making them embarrassed. Their faces are both bright red!" 

Tam rolled his eyes. "Yeah right," he mumbled. 

"I told you!" Linh said. "I TOLD YOU!!! I told you that you would probably be the first person to get a girlfriend!! I TOLD YOU!!! I'm telling Della!" 

"No!!!" I said desperately, grabbing onto Linh's arm and pulling her back. "Tam help!" 

Tam reached up and pulled Linh back until she plopped back down on the floor. "Okay! Fine!" Linh said. "I won't say it right now!" 

"It's my turn!" Tam said. "I choose...Linh!" 

Linh gasped. "Come on Tammy!" she said. "Please no!I'm really, really, really sorry! I swear I won't do anything again to you!" 

Tam shook his head. "Nah," he said. "Truth or Dare Linh?" 

Linh sighed. "Dare," she said. "No way do I want to reveal personal secrets!"  

"Okay," Tam said. "I dare you to... Eat an entire helping of salt water!" 

"WHAT??!" Sophie said. "Tam, that will kill her! You can't do that to her!" 

Tam laughed. "It won't actually kill her," he said. "It'll just make her really, really uncomfortable!" 

"Thank god!" I said. "I don't want my best friend to die Tam!" 

Linh produced a bucket of salt water and placed it on the ground staring at it miserably. 

"You can do it Linh!" Fitz said encouragingly. 

"Just get it over with!" Dex said. 

"I'm getting a camera!" Keefe said, running then coming back with a camera. "Ready! Linh you can do it now!" 

Before Linh could do anything, Tam picked up the bucket and dumped the salt water into Linh's mouth. 

"AGH!" Linh screamed, hitting Tam with the metal bucket. "I need to throw up!!!" 

Keefe's camera sound kept clicking in the background. Tam looked worried for the first time. "Linh," he said. "You know what happens when you throw up..." 

"I know!" Linh said. "Help!!!" 

"Keep it down!" I said. 

It was too late. Linh barfed. It wasn't a normal barf, but a wave of dirty salt water. It started to fill up our sleeping bags.

"AGH!!!" Everyone screamed. Keefe's camera was still taking pictures because Keefe had no idea how to turn it off. The water was starting to come out the sleeping bags and down from the roof. 

Linhdesperatelyy raised her hands and formed all the water from our clothes, in the room, from our hair and sleeping bags into a huge ball. Then, she raised the ball and threw it at Tam. 

Tam flew into the wall. Keefe took pictures. 

The water was all gone and we all started laughing. "Wow Bangs Boy!" Keefe said, checking the camera's photos. "That dare backfired on you hard!"