Prologue

Nayi Raven Kang, or simply Nayi, is the captain of the cheerleading team of Royal Academy. All her life, all attention was directed to her. Ni minsan ay hindi siya humingi ng atensyon mula sa mga taong nakapaligid sa kanya dahil kusa nila itong ibinibigay.

Born with good looks, talent and smart brain, her life became easy. And that somehow put her in a difficult situation with her sister who she believes, hates her for everything she has eversince they were kids.

And then she met Clove Velasquez. The star captain of the football team who's also known as the bad boy of Royal Academy. He offered her a deal where he will help her defeat her sister and in exchange for that, she will be his girl.

It was just a deal, that's what she thought. But as time passed by, as they get closer, she finds herself slowly falling for the guy she is just supposed to use.

He made her realize a lot of things she failed to see. He made her genuinely happy without wanting to be on top. He helped her become a better version of herself.

What happens if a simple deal turned her life upside down?

**

Author's Note :

Hey there guys, it's been a while! I'm back to writing again and I hope you like my new story. I will update this once I am totally back and free. Also, I will try my best to finish Fearless as soon as I can. Pero hindi ko maipapangako na makakapag-update ako madalas.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one!! Happy reading ❤