Ch. 6 - Heist

1 Month Later *Dagobah Beach* Izuku POV 

I was sitting on the beach with Setsuna. "Hey Setsuna, what are you doing this weekend?" I asked. 

"I don't know why you're asking I'm gonna be with you everyday weirdo." she said grabbing my arm placing her head and digging it into the crook of my neck. 

"HAHA yeah I know I was only kidding I already know what we should." I told her. 

"Oh yeah and what is that?" She asked. 

"You should come with me to get my provisional licence." I said as casually as I could. 

"Wait, what you can get your provisional licence?" she got up to look at me. 

"I was allowed to get my licence while I'm going to UA for more experience in the field unlike the others who haven't been able to pass their advanced test unlike me who requested to take them in advance." I said proudly. 

"Wow, really you can do that? Can you help me do that too." She asked. 

"Yeah I can and I'll help you learn everything quicker like usual and I can ask you to give me that favor you owe me."

*Setsuna's front door* Setsuna POV

'I'm freaking out Izu-kun is coming over to my house and he's cashing in his favor what is it going to be.' I blushed unlocking and opening the door making our way up to my room. I opened the door to my room and he came in to sit down in the the middle of the room with a small table where I set my things down on for our study session.

Izuku POV

I have something for the favor I'm getting but I can't tell her until we're done studying. It's really important and I can't wait.

1 hour later

We've been studying and are about finished with all the material. But she decided she wants to do it later so she doesn't fry her brain. 

"So Setsuna for that favor......I need you to help me take someone's quirk." I told her. 

"......wait what how are you gonna take a quirk?" She asked. 

"I have a quirk that can take it for my own use and I need this quirk for Lostvayne." I told her. 

"What is the quirk you need?" She asked. 

"It's called 'Counter' that allows the user to completely deflect an attack 10 fold or take damage and use another ability to use what they did to me and magnify it even more as another counter." I explained. 

"Ok who's the guy we're looking for?" she followed up with. 

"Meliodas. A retired hero that works at a bar." I told her. 

"So he won't need his quirk so you're gonna take it?" 

"Yup." 

"Then why do you need my help?" She asked once more. 

"This guys bar is hard to get into and he is so well hidden I need to find the right one so i need you to help me find him especially since I hear he looks really different from how he sounds, caries weapons, and knows everything that happens in his bar." 

"Ok Izu-kun I got it I'll help you."

*Boar Hat Bar* Izuku POV

Sneaking it wasn't easy we had to hurt some of the people trying to prevent us from getting in but now inside we see people in the bar. A man with a scar on his face going to his neck. He had blue hair and was wearing a red outfit. The man was tall but compared to who he was sitting next to he was a giant. A person who was small almost like a kid wearing a blue and orange jacket. The girl next to him had brown hair in two ponytails wearing an orange outfit and blue gauntlets. Another that was standing the opposite of the room was a more mature looking woman with purple hair standing next to a man was scrawnier than anyone I've seen. One man was stranger he wore glasses and just stood in the middle of the bar. The last one was a man behind the bar who had blond hair and emerald eyes. 

I walked in with Setsuna trying to stay unnoticed as long as possible. We couldn't stay that way for long though especially with all these people and their skill as Pro Heroes. 

"Who are you kids?" asked the purple haired woman. 

"Uhhhhhhh..........we came to get something from Meliodas." I said. 

"What do you need?" asked the man with blond hair and emerald eyes. I now recognized him as Meliodas and ran at him catching him and pinning him to the wall alerting everyone else. 

"I. Need. Your. Quirk." I answered releasing my bloodlust. Most were able to resist this and came after me but Setsuna was able to hold them back as I stole Meliodas's quirk, Counter. 

He was unfazed by his quirk being gone and looked up at me. 

"What did you do?" He asked with a questioning face. 

"Oh um I took yo-" before I could say anything else he was in front of me. He had marks around him like my suit ability and quickly punched me in the face and I was thrown into the wall. Soon it wasn't just him but the skinny man as he grew bigger and had a body for fighting against stronger opponents. I figured his quirk was something with changing his body to fighting someone strong. I got excited. Too excited. I smiled an evil grin seeing both flinch as I released all my bloodlust and I got more excited making everything explode out momentarily. Reeling some back everyone was still tense and the large man came closer. 

"Escanor, j-just get r-rid of h-him." Said the girl with brown hair and ponytails. My bloodlust took over as I looked at the man and I stole his quirk. It flooded into my body and I instantly knew what it was. It was sunlight the ability to become stronger with the sun. I expected the man to go back to being skinny but to my surprise he was the same. I called out 'Sunshine' and grew to his size  with the same build surprising everyone in the room. I punched him and he blew into the wall breaking it causing the rest of the building to fall. A girl came crashing down being caught by Meliodas. 

"Meliodas-sama what is going on?" She questioned. 

He looked at her "Some kid came and stole my quirk so I used demonification assault mode and then Escanor and him got into a fight where the kid took Sunshine and Escanor used the origin power and then the kid hit him and surprised me cause it collapsed the building." He stated. She looked at me and I reverted back to normal. I saw her face change expressions "OTOUTO!!!" She exclaimed. I looked at her and saw........ 

"Elizabeth!!!" I yelled. 

A/N

Yeah I just did that and it's gonna be amazing I like this stuff it's amazing thanks for reading I'm getting rea