Ch. 5 - Extreme KI

*Class 1-A* Izuku POV

After taking Setsuna back to her class there was a crashing sound 

"I'M GOING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" All Might said as he looked at everyone in the class. He stopped at me. It was awkward for him to be staring at me right now. Why is he looking at me? It's strange for this to be happening. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Why won't he stop now everyone in class is staring at me. 

All Might POV

That kid has an aura around him I recognize but can't place my finger on quite yet but even if I do recognize it it's different from anything like fused to something or like a mix of something. Like when you mix two colors together and get something different. Either way it's dark and I'm worried about how this could possibly go in a good way. After a while of staring at him I noticed the whole class was. 

"ANYWAY CLASS 1-A TODAY WE WILL BE DOING COMBAT TRAINING." This got their attention.

Izuku POV

'Today.......is........BATTLE TRAININGGGGGG!!!!' I thought as I got excited thinking about it more. My bloodlust oozed thinking about it bringing my classmates fall to a slump in their chairs gasping for air. My bloodlust only grew more and more thinking of fighting with my classmates. All their powerful quirks. How amazing it would be to fight them. All Might crashed to the floor unable to handle the pressure. 

"YOUNG MIDORIYA PLEASE STOP THIS BEFORE FURTHER ACTION NEEDS TO BE TAKEN." I was confused by this distracting me as my bloodlust was released. 

"THANK YOU YOUNG MIDORIYA NOW IF YOU'LL ALL FOLLOW ME OUTSIDE...." we followed him out the classroom.

*Fake city* Izuku POV

"WE HAD A PLAN TO GO HERO V. VILLAIN BUT FOR YOUNG MIDORIYA'S BLOODLUST IT'LL BE EVERYONE V. MIDORIYA!!!" ALL MIGHT EXPLAINED. 

"HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH." The whole class yelled. 

"LIKE I SAID BECAUSE OF THE EXTREME BLOODLUST WE'LL ALL BE FIGHTING MIDORIYA." All Might explained to us. 

"Ok I'll start on the other side of the town and come rushing in." I stated as I proceeded to run to the other side of the town.

On the other side of town I hear a loud 'GO' from the other side. I ran in at top speed breaking the sound barrier as I came in before a loud 'OKKKKK' came in. I said it before I came rushing in and now that I was there it was late for the sound to go faster than me. As I rushed in I punched Eijiro who had his hardening quirk on. He crashed so far I couldn't see where he went. Soon everyone followed attacking me. Kacchan activated an explosion by himself to the side increasing his temperature along with Todoroki who was heating up the area for him. Kacchan was sweating like crazy in that space. He looked close to fainting and that's when they stopped and cooled him down. I was only waiting for what was happening next while fighting the rest. Denki was trying to shock me every which way even trying to use an area attack. Too bad I caught it in a bottle with a metal conductor in a bottle and a battery pack. It exploded in the bottle but kept me from actually being injured in the incident. His brain was fried. His face made me laugh. Trying to use that to their advantage the rest of the class attacked me. Tsuyu used her tongue to catch me in one place while Mina slid with Momo who was creating multiple C-4s' as she stuck them to me Tsuyu let go and I was free. Momo set off the bombs but I was too fast I got away from it by unstrapping the bombs and attaching one to each of them. They went as far as 25 feet. I watched as Denki got around Iida and Ochaka caught him and she used her quirk on Iida. He rushed at me with 'Recipro Burst' and came at me. Good thing for me he was going in a straight line down the street. I waited for him as he got to me. I ran alongside him slowing down my pace to see him looking at me face to face. I ran until he was slowing down so I did with him. He stopped and I was standing next to him.