[Chapter 5] His Office

~𝕃𝕦𝕜𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

After the whole, "confessing my wrong doings" in the restaurant, I told myself from now on that I will treat, Jesse with respect the way he deserves. Well... what he should have gotten since the first day of living together, but no my stupid self was hurting the person I love... which wasn't right from the start.

I know what you all are thinking, "how could you call that love?" And you're right, how could I call that love? Truth be told, my dumbass was being stupid and acting the way I would with anyone else, but in fact I should have been treating him with kindness. Almost like he's a gentle flower.

'Which in that case, he was infact that.'

Anyways, right now I brought Jesse with me in the office. I thought, it would be a good idea for him to see where I work at, and get to know the staff better. All he knows is that I'm a business boss, that is really high up in the ranks.

Although it was a slight lie, but I didn't feel like scaring him away more then I already did. Believe me, in time I will eventually tell him what I actually do, but for right now, I'll just be a business boss.

"Hey, I'm hungry." Jesse suddenly says, turning his body around to look at me.

Even though, I'm not being my dominant self around him, I still like to have him somewhat close to me. So I decided to have him near me by putting him on my lap. Haha~ it's kinda funny of you really think about it.

I quickly came back to his question he asked me. "What would you like to eat love!? There's a variety of fast food restaurants in the cafeteria on the bottom floor you can choose from." I asked him.

"Hmmmm... I don't know. What do you recommend?" He cutely asked me.

"Uhhh, maybe Panda Express? They give you big portions, to the point where you'll have to take it togo." I recommend.

Jesse thought about my suggestion, for recommending his food choice. He had his right hand under his chin, making that "thinking face" everyone should know all too well. Maybe about 5-6 minutes, Jesse gave me a nod "yes" so then I gave him a smile, and told him to get off my lap so we could go down together.

I was hesitant to grab his hand, since it was just right there in my sight. But, knowing the stuff we- I did in the past... maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea.

"Sighs... baby steps Luke, you got this."

After contemplating with myself, probably making some weird facial expressions, but I didn't care as much, I continued to walk down the hall to where the elevators await us.

~𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

After I decided on what to eat, thanks to Luke with his food choice, we quickly made our way to the elevators, after we left his office.

The elevator ding, and we were soon making our way down to the first floor. During the ride down, you could tell that the atmosphere was somewhat meh. After what, Luke'did back at the restaurant the other day, I got the hint that he was just doing his tuff boy act.

In the end, once we got home, I told him that I needed some space, and thankfully he was being a kind gentleman and sleeper on the couch I would only assume.

The elevator's door opened revealing the lobby's beautiful ground floor. I felt Luke's hand go on top of my left shoulder. Guessing he felt my nervousness once he put his hand on me, but knowing him, he wouldn't do something that would make me feel uncomfortable.

"After you Jesse." Luke says, with a kind tone in his voice. Before moving an inch, I quickly looked at him, giving Luke a soft smile, as well he doing the same towards me.