"Oh... ok. When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow. Can I have one last hug before I go?" I ask.

And Sehun embrace me tightly. After 1 minute, we let go.

"Thanks. It's nice knowing you." I said.

"Me too, take care when you are back."

"I will. Let's go back to class."

*Sehun thoughts*

I didn't know what to do when jaeun said she is leaving. I tried not to understand it. She is going back to Singapore. I wanted to ask her to stay but I don't have the encourage to do so. I just have to see her leave me....

*jaeun's thought*

If only Sehun asks me to stay. When I told him I'm leaving, his face did not change much. I think he really put down our relationship and have moved on. I have to move on too. Oh, I haven't informed mark and raejin.

"Raejin, I'm leaving tomorrow."

"To where?"

"Singapore. I will only come back after a year." I forgot to tell Sehun I will be back in a year. Forget it.
"Why? Don't leave me...."

"My aunt is going back there for business, she asks me to go with her. If Sehun asks me to stay, I will. But when I told him I'm leaving just now, he didn't react much."

"Then I will ask you to stay."

"It's different raejin. I would love to stay but too much things happened when I'm here. I think the cause is me."

"Since you have already decided, I won't force you. Contact with me even when you are there. We still can communicate with each other."

"Sure."

"Mark, I'm going back to Singapore."

"Why?"

"I'm following my aunt back since she has business relations there."

"Can you don't go?"

"Too much things happened when I'm here. It's time for me to put down everything and leave."

"I will go back with you."

"No... you stay here. It's troublesome, anyway I will be back after a year."

"A year? So long. I will go with you. But I will leave 2 days later since I need to prepare."

"Up to you. I can't stop you anyway."

"Hehe." At least I have mark when I'm back and I won't be so lonely.

드디어

I'm in the airport now. My flight is at 9am. It Is 6am now. I will miss Sehun. Suddenly I got a call from raejin.

"Hello?"

"I told Sehun you will not leave if he asks you to stay."

"What?! Are you crazy?"

"Sorry. I don't want you to leave."

"I know."

"Anyway, Sehun said he won't say to you but who knows he will change his mind and the next thing is he is in the airport looking for you. Got to go. Bye, love you."

"Bye. Love you too." Sehun? Asking me to stay? I doubt so. Anyway, I will just off my phone to airplane mode now.

Last night,

Raejin called Sehun.

"Sehun!"

"What?"

"Jaeun will not leave if you ask her to stay."

"What?"

"Ask her to stay in Korea."

"It's her choice. We are not together anymore. I can't be so selfish."

"No.. she don't want to leave actually. She just needs a persuasion from you. That's all."

"No.. I won't do that." and Sehun hung up the call.

I don't want jaeun to leave. I realise I need her. And I immediately go to the airport.

8.20am

It's time to check in. I didn't see Sehun anywhere. He won't be coming, jaeun. I told myself.

I reached the airport at around 8.30am . I tried calling jaeun but it is not in service, I think she is in the plane now. I look around and saw someone, Jaeun! I shouted.