you can't make someone move on in just a day.

the sun is almost setting,❞ renjun said still holding jaemin's hand. ❝let's bring you home.

jaemin felt his chest tightened hearing that. probably because he didn't want to leave, or maybe he had already enjoyed being renjun's company. but the real reason was, jeno wasn't there with them. they are going to wrap up the day with them having fun without jeno.

i'm hungry, let's eat first.❞ maybe, just maybe, hopefully they are going to bump to jeno. ❝your treat.

renjun gasped. ❝excuse me—

y-you said you w-wanted me to move o-on..❞ jaemin then started to fake a cry, sobbing so dramatically.

renjun then rolled his eyes and dragged jaemin with him, going to a restaurant which the three of them would usually go whenever there's a special occasion. ❝fine, let's go.

he just hopes it's not going to remind him of his ex-boyfriend.

having a bright smile on his face, jaemin held renjun's hand so tight as he started to run and dragging renjun with him. ❝hurry!

the two ran, actually it was only jaemin running and renjun tried to catch up from behind with those small legs of his. the older was worried for jaemin who's smiling wide as he ran. from time to time he would look around and give renjun a smile and then go back to having his eyes on the crowded street. if this keeps up then they would really bump to someone—

which they did.

hey, watch where..❞ a familiar person wearing a familiar uniform widened his eyes. ❝jaemin?

renjun gulped, for a moment there he thought it was jaemin's ex-boyfriend but luckily it wasnt. peeking from the younger's shoulder, renjun flashed the familiar canadian boy a smile. ❝mark!

don't tell me you two skipped classes.❞ the oldest of them squinted his eyes.

jaemin did the same and eyed a very interesting sight of mark holding a tanned male's hand. ❝i also think you guys did too.

we have a valid reason.

renjun raised a brow, doesn't seem like they skipped classes for some valid reason. looking at the two sticking together, it looks like they skipped just to have a date. ❝may i ask what it is?

mark here is actually—

i'm dating donghyuck.❞ mark said si proudly, raising their hands that were clasped together.

donghyuck's cheeks then started to heat up, not knowing what to do. mark could have just told them that he's there to make him forget about the pain his exes caused, not valid but it's the truth. but no, mark had to lie and tell them that they skipped just to date. actually it may actually look like it, going around with their finger intertwined, acting like a lovely couple, but mark is just trying to make donghyuck forget about the pain.

mark sent the two shocked boys a sweet smile. ❝how about you two?

also not wanting to lose at whatever competition they had, jaemin threw his arm around renjun's shoulders and spoke before the chinese gets to speak first. ❝renjun and i are also out on a date.

actually—

jeno is just missing but he's part of us.❞ jaemin said with a smile on his face, not finding anything wrong at what he said.