Chapter 11

(Continues from last chapter)

Third Person Pov:

Amanda takes off her shirt, along with her shorts, and Evan starts grinding on her. A small moan escaped her mouth, while he sits up, and begins to leave kisses on her chest. Then she took out his hard member, and she instantly takes him whole. She bites on her bottom lip, while screaming a bit, and blood begins to seep through.

"Are you okay?" Evan asked her and when she looks up at him. "Does it hurt?" He asked again and she nods a bit.

"I forgot, that I turned back into a virgin." She giggles a bit and Evan's eyes widen.

"We don't have to do this." He tells her, but she smiles, and gave him a kiss on his lips.

"I want to." She said passed his lips, while starting to ride him, and tears begin to fall down her face. Then she sits up, while putting her hands on his chest, and he puts his hands on her hips.

"Amanda." He moans out her name, while she looks down at him, and he looks up at her as well. "I love you." He tells her and she smiles.

"I love you too Evan." She says and rides him a bit faster. Then he holds onto her, while she stops, and then lays her down on her back. He plants his lips onto hers, while thrusting a bit faster, and she moans passed his lips. "Evan." She moans and he pulls back from the kiss.

Evan puts his hands on her hips, while looking up at her, and smiles on how gorgeous she is. Soon, her grunts become into moans, and she's starting to feel good. Then he stops, while she looks up at him, and he slowly pulls out of her.

"Stand up." He said, while getting off of the bed, and she gets off of the bed too. Then he turns her around, while bending her over, and he slowly pushes deep inside of her.

"Oh fuck." She moans out, while he thrusts in and out of her, and she starts moaning louder.

"You feel so good Amanda." He tells her and starts going a bit faster, but then he did one hard thrust. She plants her face on the bed, while screaming in pure pleasure, and Evan hits her sweet spot repeatedly. "Scream for me." He said and thrusts harder.

"AH!" She screams, while arching her back, and they were both at their limits.

"I'm about to cum." He said, while lifting her up, and held her close to his body. "Do you want it inside of you?" He asked her and she nods.

"I want it." She said, so he grabs onto her breasts, while squeezing them, and after a few hard thrusts.

"Fuck!" He shouts quietly and cums deep inside of her. She starts shaking, while cumming as well, and they both fell onto the bed.

*Smut Ends*

They're both breathing heavily, while he slowly pulls out of her, and she moans a bit. Then he gets up, while going into her bathroom, and he cleaned himself. Amanda slowly gets up from the bed, while heading in there as well, and she cleans herself as well.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked her and she smiles.

"On one condition." She said, while looking up at him, and he nods. "You let me live with you, so that my family can go back home, and I get to stay here." She tells him and he nods.

-1 Week Later-

"If you need anything, just give us a call." Amanda's mom said, while she hugs her, and Amanda hugs her back. "I love you, and you be safe." She tells her and lets her go.

"I love you too mom." Amanda said and gave her mom a kiss on the cheek, along with her dad, and her sister. They say their last goodbyes, until they got in the car, and made their drive back home.