Chapter 3

(Continues from previous chapter)

Evan's Pov:

Silence filled the room, while we're both looking into each other's eyes, and then Amanda looks down in front of her. Then I held her hand, while she broke down crying, and I sat down next to her, but then I hear someone come in the room. I looked up and it's Tyler.

"What do you want?" I asked him with an attitude, while Amanda moves closer to me, and I held her close in my arms.

"Can I talk to her for a few minutes?" He asked me and she shook her head on my chest.

"If you want to talk to her, you can say it in front of me, or you can just leave." I tell him and he sighs, while leaving the room, and she holds onto me.

"I just want to end my life." She cried and I held her tight.

"Don't say that." I tell her, while letting her go, and we both looked at each other. "I promise to keep you safe, even if we're doing horrible things to you, and I will do anything to get us out of here." I said, while more tears fell down her face, and she hugs me. I smiled and hug her back.

|Time Lapse|

Amanda stands by my side, while Craig keeps Tyler away from her, and she held onto my arm. Then my stomach starts growling, along with everyone else, and Amanda lets me go. She goes into the medical room for a minute, until she came back out, and my eyes widen, because she has a few energy bars, along with small bottled waters, and then came back towards me.

"It's not much, but-" I cut her off.

"It's fine." I tell her and she smiles a bit, so I took one energy bar, along with a water, and she hands the rest to the guys, but when she gets to Tyler.

"Keep it." He tells her, while going into the medical room, and she looks at Craig.

"I'll go talk to him." Craig said, while patting her head, and heads into the medical room. Then she came back to my side, while opening the energy bar, and starts taking bites from it. I start eating mine as well, but then we hear something break in the medical room, so me and Amanda ran into the room, and when I looked up.

"Put him down Tyler!" Amanda yells at him, while he looks at us, and Tyler lets Craig go. His eyes are pitch black, but when he looks at Amanda.

"I'm going to kill you." He said in a demonic voice, while Craig runs out of the room, and then Amanda pushes me out as well. Then she closes the door, while I tried opening it, but she had locked it, and I starts banging on the door.

"Open the door Amanda!" I yelled, but then get thrown across the room, and I hit my head hard on the wall.

"Evan!" Delirious shouts and I passed out on the floor.

Amanda's Pov:

"They're controlling him." I thought to myself, while Tyler tries to attack me, but I keep dodging him, until I tripped over a wire, and landed hard on my stomach. "God damn it." I said, while getting up from the floor, but when I did. Tyler is right in my face.

"Hey cutie." He said in a demonic voice, while grabbing me by my neck, and then pinned me against the wall. "Should we have some fun?" He asked me and rips my shorts off.

*Rape/Smut*

"Please stop Tyler." I begged him and he scoffs, while wrapping my legs around his hips, and he unzips his pants. Then he shoves himself deep inside of me, while I threw my head back, and a small escaped my mouth. "What about Kelly?" I asked him, but when I looked up at him. His eyes turned back to normal, while slowly thrusting in and out of me, and I grab onto his arms.