Chapter 5

-1 Week Later-

Third Person Pov:

Robert, Desiree and a few of their friends are out in a bar, while having a great time, and they're looking for new people for their sick twisted game. Then a mysterious girl, along with a few guys walked into the bar, and Robert instantly looks up at them, but is instantly turned on, on what she's wearing(picture above). The woman looks up at him, but turns her back, and talked to the guys. They soon looked up at him, while nodding at her, and she heads over to the bar.

"I found our new subjects." He chuckles deeply, so he gets up from the table, and made his way towards the girl, but when he got close to her.

"In other news, a young girl, along with her friends, were found last week on a highway, and it's been 2 years, since the girl went missing, and her friends have been missing for 2 weeks, but sadly. 3 of them are still missing." The news lady said and Robert instantly looks up at the TV. Then his eyes widen, because it was Amanda, along with Evan and his friends, and the girl giggles beside him.

"How nice, isn't it?" She asked him and he looks down at her. "Besides, I should tell them where you're hiding, so your ass can rot in hell." She said, while slowly looking up at him, and her eyes begin to glow. He backs away from her, while Evan and Tyler blocked him, and he turns towards them. "Take him outside." She tells them and they nod, so they grabbed him, while dragging him outside, and when they threw him on the floor.

"Robert!" Desiree shouts and he looks up at her.

"Now, who should I kill first, because my hands are on fire." She giggles, while walking towards Desiree, and Lui has her pinned down.

"Get the fuck away from me you slut!" She yells at her, but when Amanda kneels down in front of her.

She smirks. "Are you sure it isn't you?" She asked her and Lui picks her up from the ground. Then a random car pulls up beside them, while Desiree looks to her left, and the man gets out of the car. "She's all yours." She tells the man, while he hands her a suitcase, and she takes it from him.

Lui pushes her towards him, while he injects her with a serum, and she instantly passed out. The man takes her to the car, while waving at them, and then drives off. She looks up at Robert and he chuckles deeply.

"You can't do nothing to me. Besides, I'm invincible!" He laughs out loud and she scoffs, while snapping her fingers, and he starts gasping for air. "Wh-What are yo-you doing to m-m-me?!" He yells at her and they all chuckled. Then she stood in front of him, while putting her hand on his chest, and he grunts in pain.

"Making you suffer, like you did to all of us, so let's see how you like it, and show us what you got." She tells him and he blacks out on the ground.

|Time Lapse|

After a few hours had passed, Robert finally wakes up in a pitch black room, and he grunts in pain. Then the lights turned on, while his eyes adjust to the lights, and then his eyes widen. He's tied up in chains, while hanging from the ceiling, and has a gag ball in his mouth. Then the door opens in front of him, while Amanda casually walks in the room, and then smirks down at him.

"Doesn't this look familiar to you?" She asked him and he growls at her, while she stood in front of him, and takes the gag ball out of his mouth. He then spits at her feet, while she chuckles, and kneels down in front of him. "You're going to feel the pain, that I've gone through, and I hope you turn into a broken man after this is over." She tells him, while standing up from the floor, and leaves the room.

"I'm going to get out of this!" He yells at her and the door closes.

"Let the punishment begin." Tyler said on the intercom, while they lower him down onto his knees, and chained his hands, along with his ankles, to the ground, and a sex machine appeared at his entrance. "Now, let's hear those screams of yours." He chuckled, while turning it on, and shoved it deep inside of him.