Chapter 10

-Next Day-

Third Person Pov:

Tyler and Evan went back to the bar, while dressing in casual clothes, and sat down at the bar. Then Amanda's sister walked up to them, and asked what kind of drinks they want. Evan tells her a cherry vodka, while Tyler asked for a jack and coke, and she nods.

"Will she be here?" Tyler asked him and Evan looks towards the stage.

"I don't know, but we're about to find out." Evan said, while Lori came back with their drinks, and they thanked her.

"My sister's going to perform in a few minutes, so I suggest you get front row, because you're going to love the outfit that she's wearing, and it's adorable." She tells them, so they get up from their seats, while they tip her $20 each, and went to go sit in the front of the stage.

Amanda looks behind her, and she smiles a bit. Amanda walked onto the stage, and everyone claps for her. The guys are in shocked, because of the outfit that she's wearing(picture above), and she stands in front of the mic.

"This one goes out to my dear friends, who are here tonight, and I hope everyone has an amazing evening." Amanda said, while the music starts to play, and then looked towards the guys.

- - -

As I cough out fire
You're lighting up
And you burn me with every maybe
And I cut the chords and I break the locks
But I'm powerless in your slavery

And I curse this hell
And I hate your guts
And I swear I will pay for this craving never again

But we'll be making love like savages
I'll lick the poison from right off your kiss
Fall on rosy thorns for a taste of lethal bliss
Oh we'll be making love like savages
Savages
Savages

She takes the mic off the stand, while moving it to the side, and continues to sing.

As I choke on flames
You light up your torch
Each of my defeats is your victory
And I walk barefoot on a field of swords
You have mastered the art of cruelty

And I curse this hell
And I hate your guts
And I swear I'll dance with the devil never again

But we'll be making love like savages
I'll lick the poison from right off your kiss
Fall on rosy thorns for a taste of lethal bliss
Oh we'll be making love like savages
Savages
Savages

Savages
Savages

- - -

Once the music stops, everyone claps for her, while she smiles, and puts the mic back on the stage. Then she casually walks off the stage, while walking towards the bar, and her sister hands her a drink. Evan and Tyler follow right behind her, while she grabs her drink, and takes a small sip from it.

"Amanda?" Evan calls to her, but when she looks up at him.

"I need y'all to leave." She tells them and they looked at her confused. "I'll talk, after we close, okay?" She said and they both nod, so they finished their drinks, while Amanda went back on stage, and puts her drink down.

"I guess we'll wait, until she's finished." Tyler said and Evan nods, so they set their empty glasses down, and left to their car.

|Time Lapse|

Amanda's Pov:

"We'll see you at home baby girl." My mom said, while giving me a kiss on the cheek, and I made my way towards the front. Then a car casually pulls up in front of me, but I knew it was Evan's, so Tyler gets out of the passenger side, and when he looks up at me.