019 - universe

Word Count: 589

Tags: fluff, very barley there light as a feather thin as thread angst, im not sure its even angst tbh, jaebum being in love, home isnt just a place, i was going through it pls, dont judge me

Summary: He was a smile and a laugh, he was tenderness and love, his prefect sky that set him free.

////////////////////

Home was something Jaebum had always associated with where he grew up. He thought of the word home and he pictured the trees in his backyard, the grass outside that at times got too long and made his legs itch. He pictured his mom and the old couch in the living room where they'd sit and watch tv together. He pictured the kitchen and he'd think of the times when he'd attempt to help his mom make dinner only for him to sit in one of the chairs watching her in fascination as she moved about doing certain things that amazed him at such a young age.

When he thought of home he pictured his old bedroom where he would spend countless hours in during his childhood because he'd had trouble making friends even through his teenage years. When he thought of home he pictured his parents and him in their house.

At some point Jaebum began associating home to a person rather than where he lived all throughout his childhood. He began thinking of home as a smile, a laugh; as pretty brown eyes and plump lips. He thought of the word home and he pictured long fingers laced with his own, of lips against his and eyes so bright looking at him with something akin to love.

Jackson had came into his life fast and loud, had burst into his routine life as an idol trainee and had stuck around all throughout until he debuted with Jinyoung as JJP and then as they became trainees again. He was there to listen to Jaebum confess his worries and fears and he was there to hug him and cry with him at his weakest moments. He was there when they debuted together along with the boys as GOT7 and he'd remained there until that moment in time.

They'd had moments together that Jaebum treasured and kept close to his heart to later think about when he needed to remind himself that he wasn't alone. Jackson was there. He would always be there with a smile or a laugh, with soft declarations of love that always made Jaebum's heart hurt as he wondered if it were possible to love someone as much as he did Jackson Wang.

They'd dove into their relationship smoothly. It felt like it had been coming all along, none of the boys surprised by it in the least. It was so easy to be together as more than friends. It was easy to love each other and it had been a gradual process ever since they'd met.

Jaebum had his off days, when he felt like he was facing the world alone when all he'd need was a smile from Jackson and his mood would lift in what felt like a heartbeat. Jackson would smile and it would pull Jaebum through anything the world threw at him. The younger was the calm in his storm and the light in his darkness. He was sunshine and warmth and love. He was the light guiding him, gravity grounding him and surrounding him in peace. He was a smile and a laugh and he was love and tenderness, his prefect sky that set him free. He was Jaebum's person, his anchor. He was the only one he needed all he saw and all he focused on.

Home had began to be further away from his old house and hometown and it began to be associated to Jackson Wang.

Home was wherever Jackson was because he'd become home to Jaebum.

////////////////////

note: honestly jackbum makes me wanna cry like idk man but i just watch videos of them and im like wow look at my tears. i was really going through it damn