012 - hohohome

Word Count: 1,233

Tags: Fluff, Christmas Fluff, no smut because i couldnt find a way to add it, plus its fluffy and thats good, Please love it, jinyoung bambam and youngjae are just mentioned, sorry i didnt know how to put them in properly

////////////////////

To Jaebum there was something immensely soft about Jackson in large sweaters. Watching him walk around in a ridiculously Interesting, Christmas sweater that reached his thighs and gave him sweater paws as he helped Yugyeom and BamBam decorate their living room with Christmas lights and red green and silver tinsel made Jaebum's heart somersault in his chest. The sweater as interesting as it may be, gave Jackson a softer glow as he glared at Yugyeom while crossing his arms as the maknae easily stretched his arms and hung the tinsel up as Jackson handed him thumbtacks.

His socks were less eventful than his sweater just a plain red with a few candy canes scattered on them. His green sweatpants finished off the look followed by the hilariously endearing reindeer antlers headband he had on his messy hair.

"If you drool any longer I'm afraid you might drown us all, please close your mouth Jaebum." Mark's amused voice broke through his softness and made him sigh while looking away. "He does look awfully cute, i kind of wanna kiss him."

"Excuse me?" Mark's eye roll can practically be heard as Jaebum clicks his tongue.

"On the cheek, Jaebum." Jaebum hums with a hint of doubt and turns back to look at Jackson.

"I want to kiss him, like properly. I haven't kissed him in like an hour." His sigh is a bit wistful this time and he even smiles while running his tongue across his bottom lip.

"I think I Just threw up a little bit. Please hold off of being thirsty in my presence."

"Dude, not to point fingers but you have two boyfriends, I think that says a lot about who's thirstier." Mark huffs and turns to look at Yugyeom and BamBam.

"Even so, we're not as disgusting as both of you."

"I think it's time you shut up now."

"Mr. Im doesn't like when they tell him the truth."

"Jackson calls me Mr. Im sometimes."

"I just threw up again, I'm going to go help Youngjae and Jinyoung in the kitchen." Mark walks away with a hidden smile and with Jaebum's laugh ringing behind him.

"Jaebum hyung, can you hold this please, I have to go potty." Yugyeom chokes on a laugh as Jaebum nods and walks towards them.

"Potty? Really?" None of them pay him any attention as Jaebum takes the tinsel from Jackson and watches as said man then speed walks out of the living room. "But, potty?"

"If you don't want to lose a limb I suggest you let it go." Yugyeom coughs and turns back to face the wall where he's pinning the decorations up.

--

"Did I ever mention how sexy you look in fancy clothes?" Jackson sighs as he watches Jaebum button up his shirt while facing the mirror. Their eyes lock and Jaebum smiles with a shrug.