Chapter 1

A couple walked down at the dark streets as their hands entwined together, the only source of light was the pole lanterns. The girl chuckle, it was obvious that a faint blush was noticeable on her face. The man that she was holding hands with made eye contact with her (e/c) ones. His eyes was beautiful, mysterious and deeper than the ocean could tell.

It held lots of secrets. He brushed his black raven hair with his pale, slender fingers. A smile curved on his luscious lips, he lets go of her lovers hand as he stood in front of her.

They stopped at a dark place. There was no lights, no nothing. "H-hey! I can't see you, y-you know I'm scared of the dark right?" She gulped, her eyes wandered through the dark with her heart beating fast.

"I know," He spoke, she heard his beautiful melodic voice as she calmed down a bit. Knowing that her partner is there. Suddenly, the lights flash open. One by one, they all opened. They formed a circle, the girl stood in place, she was surrounded by rose petals that she dearly loved.

Her lover was in front of her. Not standing, but bent down. She looked at him in his eyes and her eyes became teary, a quiet gasp escaped her mouth. I-is this it? Could it really be? She thought off.

The man's smile never disappeared as he took out a small velvet box and took his lovers hand. He opened the velvety box and said those words that would give anyone pure happiness. "Will you marry me?"

Bliss ran through her veins, she couldn't say no. Her eyes began to tear like a waterfall as she nod. "Yes! Yes! Of course i do!" She sniffed as her lover slid the ring on her finger.

She threw her hands as they both hugged. "I love you" she whispered as she sniffled. "I love you too...

"Very..."
"Very..."
"Much.."

The man responded. His phone began to vibrate in his pockets. The two broke apart. His smile faded away as he answered the phone call, "Yes, father?" he sigh. His lover looked at her ring, a smile came across her face as she look at it with obvious pure bliss in her shining (e/c) eyes.

"Of course father. We'll be there tomorrow." The man ended his call with his father as he turned it off and slid it back to his pocket. He turned to meet his now-fiancé as the smile that once disappeared came back.

"Was that uncle--?" Before she even finishes, her lover nod in response. "We're going out tomorrow. Father would like to meet with us." He said, she nod and hugged him. "I can't wait till our wedding comes!" She let go of him and looked up at his charming face as she put on a cheeky smile.

"I am too." He responded. He glance up at the sky and looked back at her "Its already late. I'll call the limo, you're staying in my place. You don't have to worry about your clothing, i have already told the tailor to make you some clothes." He already knew that his lover would interfere with his decision, but it was too late to object.

She was speechless and just nodded in response. The limo arrived within minutes, the driver got out of the driver's sit and gave the girl a delicate smile. Her lover looked at the driver's way and gave him a death glare as he hissed at him.

The driver was pallor, he didn't make any eye contact and just stayed stock-still until the two couple sat inside the limo. The driver closed the door as he hopped back inside the driver's seat.

After half an hour of driving, they arrived in front of the golden door of the big mansion. The driver opened the door and they got out. The man turned to his lover and kissed her goodnight. She went inside the mansion first, she was assisted by a maid to her bedroom.

The man stopped the driver and gave him an intense stare "you're fired." The man said in such a stoic way. "P-pardon?" The driver couldn't believe it, "I said you're fired, get out of my sight!" He yelled.

The driver plead for whatever he had done. But it could not be helped, the pleading didn't work as the man suddenly pulled out his gun at his coat and pointed it at him.

"I said, you're fired. Didn't I make that clear?" He tilt his head as he pulled the trigger. The bullet pierce through the driver's heart as he laid there in the cold marble stone.

"Clean the body," He ordered, he put his gun back at his coat as the maids obeyed to his order. He watched as the maids dragged away the driver's body to the basement. The other ones swept the blood away "make sure the floor is spotless."

He turned to his heels and went inside his mansion. He went upstairs to his lover's bedroom. He creaked the door open and peeked inside, she was still up. He opened the door wide open and entered inside.

"I see that you're still awake." He chuckled "I woke up from a loud noise." she yawned "it must have just been the chef, he was a bit clumsy doing dishes." He explained calmly, his lover understood him and smiled.

He leaned towards her and gave her a kiss on her forehead as he stood up, but before he could even take one step, she caught his hand. He turned his head to look at her with a blank stare.

"C-can you stay here?" She asked as a faint blush covered her cheeks. A smile curved on his mouth as he nod, he went towards a comfy chair at the corner, her eyes followed him as he sat down and made eye contact with her.

She sigh "I-I meant by...you and I sleeping together in the same bed." She shyly said, even though they had been together since college, she's been the same as always. Shy, gentle, nice and hesitant.

He stood up from the chair and started walking towards her as he loosened his tie, he unbuttoned a little bit of his shirt, but not that much that she would see his bare chest.

"My pleasure" he chuckle. She layed in bed as her lover lay beside her, he played with her hair while he sang her a quiet song. Within minutes, she already fell asleep.

He sigh, he looked at her fiancé's beautiful face as he examined her features. "My, my...if only you knew how dangerous i am and can be my sweet (y/n)..."

"And how dangerous it could be for me to be with someone as innocent as you...but I'm a selfish being, I don't deny that. No one shall lay their eyes upon you. Never."