Welcome to the house, to the Haus of Holbein

Talia had avoided the dancers to no end when she came back to Keaton

Talia had avoided the dancers to no end when she came back to Keaton. The school had accepted her back with open arms into the music course and for the past couple of weeks of catching up, it was a pain in the behind.

Bianca was solidly her new best friend. They never left each others side. Jax was lovely, willing to help the girl with her music, Miles helping too and although Talia made an effort to try talk to Alya, the blonde brushed her to the side, ignoring any chances to get to know the girl.

"What's with all the notebooks?" Talia questioned as she and Bianca were strutting down the halls, like they owned it.  Their eyes landed on Julia Maslany and Miles kissing in the hall, "We get it, you're in love. Go away."

Miles broke away from his session with his girlfriend, "You want a bit of me, Tal?"

Talia smiled slying, "Only if that bit of you can go fu-"

"Hey!" Bianca cut her off, "You got a blue notebook?" She had stopped at her locker, raising hers so it was near her face, "Come on, Tee, we haven't got all day."

Talia rushed to her locker, waving goodbye to Miles, Julie and Bianca, "I've got a blue one Bee!" She shouted down the hallway after she reached her locker, "What the hell is going on with this school?"

***

Chaos was going on in the school. There was thirteen people sat in the main dance studio plus Ms Helsweel which just brought back odd memories for the girl and she noticed Vanessa sitting down. 

They were the only two of the OG group.

"I kissed your brother." Was the first thing that came out of Vanessa's mouth, "I kissed your brother and I'm sorry but now he's not talking to me."

This was the first time in a couple weeks they had spoken to each other, "Why do boys keep doing that?!" Talia exclaimed, knowing what Vee was going through, "Want me to punch him? I can, I will, I will totally do it. I mean, I don't even need to know a reason to do it, I'll just do it." It rambled out of Talia's mouth as Bianca sat next to her.

"Gosh, I've missed you, Tee."

"The more perceptive of you may have guessed that the books on your locker are colour co-ordinated for a reason." Ms Helsweel gave a death stare to the guy at the end of the bench they all sat on, Talia only just noticing that he was holding a red notebook. He quickly left, being on the receiving end of one of Helsweel's glares would do that, "Look around. The people around you are your collaborators for the next few weeks in which time you will produce an interpretive performance of your story to marries dance, music, drama and visual artistry," Talia's heart dropped, "You will be graded by a panel of teachers that includes me. Blue group, your story is that of the steadfast tin soldier."

"The who what now?" Talia mumbled to Bianca, who just gave her a look and a nudge to shut up, "Sorry, cranky pants."

"Google it." Helsweel was definitely done with the whole generation that sat in front of her.