104 days of summer vacation

WARNING: THESE ** WITH WORDS IN ITALICS ARE THE INTERVIEW THINGYS!

Going back to school, not being able to do the one thing you love is a pain in the ass. Keaton was Talia's pain in the ass. Constantly taunting her by telling her over and over again that she was still injured. Though, she was getting better. Her crutches spent most their time on her arms now, instead of her having to constantly be in her wheelchair. It was advised that she still use her wheelchair if her back started to hurt, but it rarely happened.

Spencer held Talia's chair while it was closed, placing it in the dance hall, her first lesson of the day, "Promise me if you need anything you'll send someone to find me? Especially if you end up needing to use your chair."

Talia rolled my eyes, a smile gracing her face as her over protective brother showed his concern, "Come on, Spence. You're gonna be so busy. It's your last year at Keaton, you don't need any pressure of having to look after your baby sister, do you?" He just pulled an unamused face, "Kidding! I've been at school since the accident before, Spence. I'll be fine."

"TEE!" Talia was tackled into a hug by Vee and Cee. She groaned in pain, aching a little at the fact she was just knocked into, "How are you? I haven't seen you all summer!"

Talia chuckled, "Well, you know how my parents are," She sent a look in Spencer's direction, "They wanted me to get better was quick as possible so they sent me to the best physiotherapy place in the state."

Vanessa and Carly turned to look at her brother, both showing pure joy on their faces, "Hey, Spencer." They dreamingly spoke, Vanessa twirling her hair with her finger. Rolling her eyes, Talia adjusted her crutches so she could actually feel her arms, "How was your summer?"

"It was great." He replied, smiling back at them, flirtily. Talia rolled her eyes again, he was not helping the situation, "I gotta get to math, but I'll see you later, munchkin?" He pointed at his sister, walking out the door backwards, bumping straight into Helsweel, "Sorry, Ma'am." He scurried off, causing Vanessa and Carly to burst into giggles.

Vanessa turned to the blue eyed girl, "I know that it's weird to say this to you-"

"But, your brother is HOT." Carly finished. Talia's face shifted, her nose scrunching up at the thought of anyone finding her brother remotely attractive.

"I hope you know he picked his nose and eats pizza with his hands." She told them both, pointing her crutch at the door her brother just walked out of, "That is a disgusting creature put on this earth to annoy me."

"TEE!" Talia was tackled into yet another hug by Jenna this time, "You're back! Where have you been this summer?" 

Jenna was like Talia's rock here. She was a bundle of light that lit up her world when she was in her darkest place. She visited the hospital all the time, bringing her gifts and watching awful Marvista movies with Talia. Jenna pulled Talia out of a dark place.