funny honey

Talia was conflicted

Talia was conflicted. Her emotions were running on a high because of 'personal reasons' and with her not being able to dance, she had no idea how to react when she heard the CAMDA's were being hosted at Keaton.

Crutching her way over to her best friends, "He's a world class photo journalist. He's the best." Jenna spoke, giving her best friend a side hug when she joined her side.

"I've been to the CAMDA's and Sasha's right. They're seriously intense. Everybody better bring their A game." Beckett joined the conversation, "Tally." He nodded at the girl.

Talia didn't respond at first, the new nickname not computing in her ears. Then Jenna nudged her and made her realise that he was talking to her, "Oh, hi." She replied weakly.

*"WHAT IS IT WITH THIS NEW NICKNAME?" Talia screeched, "IN FACT, WHAT IS IT WITH THIS NEW GUY?"*

Cee and Vee stifled a laugh, knowing about Talia's awkwardness around boys. It took her three weeks until she could get a properly functioning sentence out of her mouth when she first encountered the male species. That was Robbie Scott joining their ballet class at the age of 8. It was adorable.

Jenna watched with a close eye when Talia seemed to shift her eyes to avoid looking at Beckett. She then let out a quiet awh sound, causing Talia to look at her in confusion.

*"Tee has a little crush!" Jenna squealed.*

"I can give you notes on your jumps if you want." Beckett pointed at Sasha.

Sasha just looked back at him, "My jumps are top notch, thanks."

Beckett didn't waste anytime to reply, "Just thought you'd jump at the chance since you're kinda obsessed with me..." Talia finally let her eyes rest on the tall blonde boy. They narrowed on him, purely focusing on his cocky expression.

"Wait, me obsessed with you?" Sasha nearly laughed at the thought, "No, nah, look. I'm the opposite of obsessed, de-obsessed, un-obsessed-"

"With how many times you just used the word obsessed makes you seem a bit..." Talia trailed off, shrugging her shoulders, "I don't know, obsessed?" She questioned.

Sasha sent a glare in her direction, "You're suppose to defend me, Tee."

Talia pulled a uncomfortable face, "Sorry. I didn't mean to."

"Anyway, whatever it is, that's what I am." Sasha finished.

Beckett crossed his arms over his chest, allowing Talia to eye his muscles that she could see the outline of under his white shirt. Noticing her staring wide-eyed at his arms, he tensed them discreetly and smirked, carrying on with the conversation, "That's not what your new TMK post says."

"Too Much Keaton? I thought that was shut down?" Talia questioned, looking around the group for answers. They all just looked away, avoiding her questioning look.

*Vanessa sadly smiles, "With everything she went through, keeping TMK a secret was for the best."*

*"Tee needs to be protected," Carly shrugged, "I don't want her to see all the things that were written about her on there."*

"That's your first clue!" Sasha kept the conversation following after no one answered Talia, "If I was running TMK, which I'm not, I'd never write a post about you." 

Sasha then gave a pointed look at Jenna, who returned it, "It's not me! I heard Lindsay Hurtzberger is running TMK now."

Talia just thought about it before adding, "Didn't Lindsay leave last year?" Her face lit up, "Her parents took her to that all girls' school in Greenwood."

Beckett put a hand on Sasha's shoulder, walking away, "Don't stress bro, lots of people are obsessed with me."

Talia's mouth dropped at the cockiness that was imbedded into Beckett Bradstreet's personality. His whole persona reeked of it and his designer cologne. Although his cologne is nice. SNAP OUT OF IT TEE!

"Snap out of it Tee!" The girl ended up saying out loud, the group that surrounded her looking up in shock. With a sheepish grin, she started to step back, "Sorry."

*Talia stared wide eyed into the camera and stayed unmoving.*

"I hate TMK! Whoever runs it, needs to STOP!" Talia rushed in to the dance room as quickly as she could in her wheelchair, "Talia Marlowe, Keaton's Sweetheart, gets hit by a bus? Who reads this kind of stuff?"

*"After it was revealed that TMK was actually still online, I went online and read all the stories about me." Talia glared into the camera.*

Beckett looked over her shoulder, ducking down by the chair to loot at the post and point out something, "580 people." Talia's breath halted when she noticed how close Beckett was to her. Her head began rigid and her eyes stared straight forward, looking like a deer in headlights to anyone that looked at her, "You okay, Tally?"

Talia just nodded, unable to actually speak to the boy. 

*Carly smiled, "Tee has this thing. She doesn't know it's a thing, but it's totally a thing." Carly laughed, "Whenever she finds someone cute, she freezes up. It's clear to everyone that she likes them but her, who denies it every chance she gets."*

"Jenna is TMK." Vanessa admitted, walking up to the girl, "She posted something about it. You should read it before you get angry."

Talia's face was like thunder, "I'm already angry." But nether the less, Talia rose her phone up and sat reading Jenna's new post. It was almost instantly the anger lifting off her shoulders, "Poor Jenna..."

"I think I know what will make you feel better." Beckett whispered into Talia's ear, making shovers go down her spine. She could smell him, a scent of some woody thing and cinnamon. Also sweat, but that didn't repulse Talia as much as it would with anyone else, "You look adorable when you're angry."

Talia finally turned to look at him, a glare placed solidly on her face, but her breath halted again at how close his face was to hers. He just stared into her eyes, her trying to look away as much as possible.

Clearing her throat, she turned her head forward calling out, "Right guys, Ms Helsweel is going to be late from a meeting so she told me to warm you guys up. To the bar!"

Everyone followed her instructions, Beckett sending her a side glance every once in a while. She could feel his glare but ignored it, a blush covering her face.

*"Now is not the time for boys, Talia." She scolded herself.*

"I hate school. I hate not being able to dance!" Talia called out from her bed. Her face was stuffed against her pillow, the softness of it creating a sense of safety. She flipped onto her back, looking at her brother who lay next to her, "Why must this torture last?"

Spencer laughed, "That's what you get for getting hit by a car, you silly moose."

"Moose?! Did you just call me a moose?!" Talia sat up eruptly, grabbing the pillow that offered her comfort and used it to harm her sibling, "Leave! Get out! Go be someone else's parasite!" She quoted Freddie from the musical CHESS, hitting her brother over and over again with the pillow, "Moose?! THAT IS DISGRACEFUL YOUNG SIR!"