Intro

My first year at Keaton School of Art was adventurous, one would say

My first year at Keaton School of Art was adventurous, one would say. From starting as a dancer to getting hit by a car, my second grade is most likely going to be spent with my best friends Vanessa, Carly, Jenna and Sasha, helping with choreography while in a wheelchair slash crutches if I have the energy to hold myself up long. And with our funishments from setting the sprinklers off to stop Julie being humiliated being as time consuming as they are, I barely have time to work on my music projects anymore.

It's physiotherapy, choreo, detention, physio. Nothing in between but homework for my usual classes. I do miss actually dancing, I guess, but how can you miss something that caused you to become injured. I was rushing to my Juilliard audition when I got hit. It was a hit and run. Ms Helsweel came to visit me, telling me I was her most promising student and that I had to work to get back up there. That was the nicest thing I'd ever heard her say.

In the accident, I broke my knee and fractured my back. It hurt. But I survived. And now, I'm back at Keaton for my second year. And I'm going to be back in the Primas when I recover. If  I recover.