Cause of an uproar

It was news that spread across the school quickly

It was news that spread across the school quickly. Keaton's own Talia Marlowe was free from her wheelchair and now could dance if she used her crutches for walking. 

Weeks since she realised what was likely to happen between Carly and Beckett, Talia had come to terms with the only way she would be happy would be if she was dancing again. And now she could.

After training harder than she was supposed to in the physiotherapy, Talia was going back into class for the first time that day. However, much of her technique would have been lost due to having not danced for months.

So Talia sat, crutches at her side, watching the Streets dance in the lunch courtyard. As Beckett cut in, she couldn't help but smile at the blonde she'd grown to tolerate for the past month or so.

*"Why is he everywhere?" She asked, "And why is he so good at everything?"*

"Hey! Channing Tutu! Step off!" The head of the streets called out, causing Beckett to move out of the circle that had formed and stood behind Talia, on the table never the less, mess around moving her arms all over the place.

Talia blushed, "You're such a weirdo!" She exclaimed, trying to push his arms away but failing, just laughing instead as he carried on goofing off.

He placed his arm over her shoulder then stood and started dancing around again before stopping in front of a livid looking Helsweel.

Everyone started to disperse, Beckett slowly rising to face the woman in the black hat, too far away for Talia to hear. But it didn't seem like a pleasant conversation. Beckett turned away from Helsweel, winking at Talia before moving off towards what she assumed to be Prima practise.

"Morning Mrs Helsweel." Talia greeted, walking towards the lady with a smile but was caught off guard when she received a glare off her favourite teacher who then trotted off.

*Wait, what did I do?"*

"Talia, since it's your first day back, we are going to start you on pointe work." Helsweel called out as everyone sat on the sides, "You're going to do the solo which you were going to perform for your assessment before the accident. Chop, chop."

Talia quickly stood up, feeling shocked that Helsweel was going to get her to do that piece. The technique had to be perfect in order for it to look decent at least. It was like Helsweel wanted her to fail in front of everyone.

The music started and before Talia noticed, she had finished the dance and left the room in silence.

It was broke suddenly, "Are you waiting for personal invitations? Places, now!" Helsweel called out, everyone shuffling to their places at the barre, "Talia..." Helsweel beckoned the girl over, who did shuffle towards her expecting to be criticised.