"Umm,Tee is in his office mom, so if you want to meet him then wait till his lunch time. We can meet him near his office." I suggested.

"Okay, I won't be free before lunch time anyway. See you soon son, bye."

"Bye mom."

The thing about mom is that she is cool with everything. She won't mind me having a girlfriend or boyfriend. She just wants me to be happy.

I texted Tee regarding our meeting with mom and he said he'll join us. I am sure mom is going to tease the hell out of me in front of him. After that I decided to buy a few clothes for Tee. I know he'll get mad but I can't keep making him wear my clothes. He has no idea how adorable he looks in those oversize clothes.

So I entered the mall to buy some good clothes for my cuTee.

It was almost lunch time when I reached Tee's office. He was still sitting on his desk working on something. I can tell that he was in very deep thinking because his brows were knotted, which made him look more adorable.

I went to his desk and said, "Cough..cough..I am here to pick up my delivery Mr Tee." He was so engrossed in his work that he didn't realise that it was me standing next to him.

He said without looking up, "What delivery??"

"You, my cuTee."

"Huh! Oh P'Tae, what time is it? Is it already lunch time? Am I late?" He asked hesitatingly.

"Relax Tee, there is still time left for break and mom is on her way. We will leave whenever you are ready. And don't stress too much due to work." I said while stroking his hair.

"Umm..okay..move your hand phi everyone is looking at us." He blushed again.

"Let them look, I couldn't care less and if anybody dares to say anything absurd to you then he/she can kiss his job goodbye." I said sternly and a little loud so that everyone can hear it loud and clear.

"Geez, okay..no need to be so cruel phi. Anyway my work is almost finished and I have asked my boss for a half day leave. I am... well... I am not feeling really well." he said while scratching his head.

"WHAT??? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Do you want me to cancel our meeting with mom? Do you want to go home?" I asked worriedly and started checking his temperature. His body was warmer than the normal temperature.

"No, don't cancel anything. I might be sick but I am still hungry, I want food."

"Are you sure Tee?" He nodded his head excitedly. After bidding his coworkers goodbye we left to meet my mom.

I called mom and asked her where she was, she said that she was still far away from Tee's office.So I told her to wait there in some good restaurant, we will meet her there only. I told her about Tee taking half day leave so it won't be a problem later.

I started driving, mom sent me the location of the restaurant, it was fifteen mins drive from our current location.

"Umm..P'Tae..what's in those bags?" Tee asked while looking at the shopping bags in the back seat.

"It's a surprise, you'll know once we reach home."

"Umm..okay."

I can see the excitement in Tee's eyes. I know he loves surprises. He might get angry at me with this one though, but it will be worth it.