"What do you want here, Mother?" he asked lowly with deep irritation and frustration laced in his tone, completely ignoring everything she had just said.

"I can't exactly say what I want right now," she gritted, turning her head to stare at you over Hoseok's shoulder yet again, "since we have company." she slowly ended off, glaring daggers at you, making you look down in embarrassment before she looked away.

"It's either you say it now or don't say it all, because y/n is not going anywhere." he stated sternly.

"Hoseok, I honestly think I should just leave. You should stay here and speak to your mother. It's really okay-" you said but you were interrupted.

"The girl is smarter than I anticipated." his mother said, seemingly impressed by something so condescending.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Hoseok." you said, as you got up to your feet and rushed to walk towards the door, but just as you were about to walk past the two, a hand grabbing onto your wrist prevented you from moving any further.

"Y/n-"

"Hoseok-" his mother started, cutting him off, but only for him to immediately cut her off in return.

"Mom, I think you need to leave." he said quietly, tightening his grip on your wrist a little bit as he looked his mother straight in the eye.

"You're kicking me out?!" she gasped in shock, staring at her son with widened eyes.

He said nothing in response, instead, he walked towards the front door with his hand still tightly holding onto your wrist, forcing you to follow behind him against your will.

Once he'd reached the door, he placed his free hand on the door handle and pulled it open.

"Hoseok... Dear... You cannot be serious." she stared at her son with her mouth slightly hanging open in shock.

He said nothing, whilst pulling the door open wider and simply stared ahead.

The room was soon met with tension-filled silence and you tried to pull your hand out of Hoseok's grip but he simply would not let go.

After some minutes, you heard a loud huff come from Hoseok's mother, making you look up before you could stop yourself and you watched her grab all of her bag from the table she had placed it onto just moments before.

The clearly furious woman then scoffed to herself in disbelief and practically stomped her way to the door. As she went past you, she was sure to not forget to glare heated daggers right at you before Hoseok basically slammed the door as soon as she had stepped out.

"I'll call you tomorrow." you soon heard her shout from the other side of the door.

Ignoring her, the man then began to pull you towards the living room in silence.

Just as Hoseok was about to pull you down to sit on the couch once he did, your phone loudly chimed from the pocket of your jeans.

You stopped in your tracks, finally managing to remove your wrist from Hoseok's hold and you got your phone out only to find that you had a new message from Seokjin.

Jinnie<3
Can you come home? I need to talk to you about something

You sighed loudly, after you read the message, before glancing up at Hoseok.