Chapter 7 (Old Times)

Monique pov

I  was happy to see Matt the otherday. He was  so sweet to give me flowers how cute is that. However I still miss  my bestfriend . I havent seen her since two days ago. When my heartmonitor  accidently  went off.

I havent spoken to my grandmother or my "parents" since Ive been in here. My "parents "havent even been here  to see me. Theyve been so busy I guess they  forgot they had a child back home.Its okay because Im  gonna find my real  parents and when I do they are  going  to love me.

Knock knock knock

It was Matt again but this time  he brought his little brother christopher.

"Wassup little dude?" I Hi-fived him. He looked exactly like his brother. Lightskin, wavy hair cut, and brown eyes.

"Do you  feel better. Because Matt told me you wernt feeling well and you could use some company So I told him to take me hereand  I brought  you some daisies because I know You like pretty flowers   Youre pretty just  like a flower" He  said in one big ol sentence not  even pausing.

"Aww ,thank you Chriss" I said carefully moving  my IV so I could get out the bed.

"You welcome dude. "

Chris and Matt sat on the little  couch that was on the side of my  hospital bed. Boy , I cant wait til  Im  out of here . I've been here for  3 days now and I wouldnt be able  to leave until next friday. Today was July17 which mean school starts next month and I  will  be a Junior. Im kind of excited but then again Im not because I dont want to do anywork.

Jenae pov

"I miss you so much , Tyrek. Im sorry I missed your call,Yesterday. I fell asleep." I told him truthfully. Kia and I were having deep conversations and I totally forgot all about Tyrek expecting call.

"Its cool, How you been? Hows Kia & Jordyn? Whats new? " 

"Well..," I paused not  knowing if I should  tell him kia's buisness or is it  even really a big deal.

"Jordyn is still annoying but shes gotten so big now. She's taller than me. Kia  still spoiled and arrogant but she has gotten  nicer. " I said deciding  not to tell him  about Kia. I'll just let her tell him.

"Aww man , I miss yall so much. When I get out of here we gone get together and have fun like old times. " he said. I Could  tell he was  smiling. We use to go over his Mom's house  and have  big slumber parties. All of us cousins. Me, Kia, Jordyn, Tyrek, Sa'Nyra, Princeton& Rhistian, and Melody.

"Yea, We should have a party with just all of us cousins ,thatwill be so much fun. We can all catch up on each  other."

"Yup, you know I got  5 more months in  here. Which means I leave in December. Hopefully before Christmas." Just then Kia & Jordyn walked in.

"OMG, iS that my favorite cousin ,TYREK?" Jordyn squealed  being extra annoying.

Tyrek chuckled."Put Jordy Mane on the phone, will ya?" I handed my redlips  house phone to Jordyn. I then grabbed Kia  hand and walked into  the  main bathroom and locked the door once I got in there.

"When are you going to tell them ?" I asked sitting on the sink counter.

She huffed . " Nae , I dont think Im  gonna go through  with this. Im  not ready to have a child and Im not prepared at all. I have goals to accomplish before  I could have a baby."

I rolled my eyes but she does have a point.

"Please, tell me that you are not thinking  about doing  what I think you are ?"

"Maybe.. I dont know or Adoption. And even if thats what I wanted to do, Thats  my choice not yours Jenae. " and with that she flippes her hair, rolled her eyes  and walked out the room.

I sighed loudly  and slid down to the floor. I rememberes  that I havent checked my phone all day so I pulled it out my pocket and saw that I had 2 messages.

Matt B. : be ready at 7 am tmw . Mo misses you.

Unknown number: you think you can take him away from me? Think again bitch cus im pregnant!

What the f?

I WILL APPRECIATE IT IF YALL VOTE OR COMMENT OR SOME TO LET ME KNOW YALL READING THIS.